Ice Skating on the lake ((Andrian)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ice Skating on the lake ((Andrian)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ice Skating on the lake ((Andrian))

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ice Skating on the lake ((Andrian)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Skating on the lake ((Andrian))

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:23 am

Sophia laughed when he asked her if she wanted to race. "Sure, sound like fun."said Sophia softly giving him a soft warm smile. "Ready to get your butt kicked by a girl Mr. Potter?"ophia asked him playfully laughing her tinkling bell laugh.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Ice Skating on the lake ((Andrian)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Skating on the lake ((Andrian))

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:27 am

Andrian grinned as she accepted his proposal to race him around the lake. "Oi, watch your mouth Ms.Granger or that'll be ten point i'll be kicking," he pointed a finger at her. His expression serious for a moment just to scare her a bit. Then he laughed and wrapped his arm around her head and gave her a peck on the forehead. "I'm just pulling your leg," he laughed and pulled away from her
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:34 am

Sophia looked at him with horror on her face. "You wouldn't, I worked so hard to get Gryffidor in second place!" said Sophia ranting on. As he said he was pulling her leg he pushed him. "Don't do that, you know how much I want Gryffindor to win the House Cup it's my final year here!"said Sophia softly a he kissed her forehead and pulled away laughing. "That so wasn't funny Mr. Potter I'll get you back mark my words!"said Sophia seriously though playfully.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:53 am

Andrian laughed hilariously as he saw that horrofied expression on her face when he mention the deduction of Gryffindor's points. "You should've seen what the look on your face looked like before," pointing his finger at her face and laughed. His stomach was burning now, aching from all the laughing. "Yeah you go say that," said Andrian as his laugther soon died into a small chuckle but thinking about it made him laugh a few time and stopped again and again; soon he was calm and had a huge grin on his face.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:00 am

Sophia glared at him and crossed her arms over her chest annoyed at him for laughing. "Ok are you done yet?"Sophia asked him annoyed. As he laughed again Sophia rolled her eyes at him. "Honestly it isn't that funny!"said Sophia with her arms still crossed. "I'll get you back, o you bet to be watching you back!"said Sophia seriously. As she uncrossed her arm she started skating around him doing a couple of axels every now and then.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:12 am

Wiping the tears from her eyes, he sniffed a bit and nodded at her. "I'm done now," said Andrian smiled at her and laughed again for a second at how ridiculous he thought he looked laughing at her like that. He watched as she started skating around him doing a couple of axels now and then. "Thanks for the reminder. Now I know to look out for you," he chuckled skating forward as he let ehr skate around him.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:28 am

Sophia ignored him for she was annoyed that he kept on laughing about something so stupid. As he remained skating around him she gathered speed and twirled a couple of times in the air before landing perfectly on the ice. As he said he'll be on a lookout for her she rolled her eyes and tarted skating backwards around the ice.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:32 am

Andrian noticed that she was giving him the 'silence treatment'; slowly he frowned his eyebrows and grinned at her. "Oh come on, i'm sorry. It was a joke," he said to her as he stopped in his spot. His arms were lifted in the air in a shrugging position. It was only a joke he didn't mean to offend her or anything. Now he felt bad.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:11 am

Sophia shrugged. "Even if it was a joke it wasn't funny at all!"said Sophia skating around him. " Like maters anyway if we win or not, I'm not Head Girl anymore seeing how we got a new headmaster who's meaner then hell!"said Sophia sighing. "Oh well, that's life."said Sophia softly twirling around him. As she skated away from him she did a couple of axels and twirled around smiling to herself happily.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:30 am

Andrian raised his eyebrows at her as he listen to her speak about not being head girl anymore because they had a new headmaster who is meaner then hell. One side of his mouth lifted in a smile as he slowly skated towards her, letting her do a few more azels and twirling. "I know how much being Head Girl mean't to you," he said. "And that headmaster took all of it away from you. But that's okay, you still have me. You still have friends, family and no one has the right to take them away from you," he said having no ideas he was talking about. "Beside on the brighter side it takes a lot of pressure from you."
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top