Class Three - N.E.W.T. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Class Three - N.E.W.T. - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Class Three - N.E.W.T.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Class Three - N.E.W.T. - Page 3 Empty Re: Class Three - N.E.W.T.

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:39 pm

Belle nodded her head. "Yes sir, and it wont happen again." She promised before cleaning up her work space.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:02 pm

Mariana walked into the classroom in a great speed.She was late she knew,but there was nothing she could have done about it anymore. "Good morning Professor.Sorry i am late,but i just re-signed up for this class." she said as she took the closest empty seat which was by the wall.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:39 am

''Miss Traverse, 10 points for Slytherin. Good job.'', McCoy said and looked at Mariana. He was not aware she even quit his class. ''Why, Miss Diggory, I was not aware you even quit my class. That is a sad fact. But, at least you are here again.'', he said with a smile. ''Now, Miss Diggory, do finish this spell, be very careful, and I shall wrap this class up.'', he said.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:22 pm

Mariana looked confused.She wasn';t aware of what spell Professor was talking about so she turned to Arthur. "What spell is he talking about?" she muttered as she drew her wand out of her robe considering that word spell meant she needed her wand.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:46 pm

''The Pullus spell, Miss Diggory. Not a hard one. Just, try not to have the goose land on your head this time.'', he said with a smile.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Mariana had no idea about what goose was Professor talking about,but she just took an Erkling seing that everyone had it in front of them.She pointed her wand lightly at the erkling "Pullo!" she said as nothing happened.She wondered if this was the right spell.
Anyway she took another try. "Pullo!" she said as the erkling transformed into an egg that momentarly hatched and started flying around the classroom taking a form of goose. "Oh my god!: she said as she covered her head,The goose landed on Professor's head. "I am so getting a detention" she though with a gulp.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:11 pm

McCoy waved his hand and the goose transformed into a statue of a bird. ''You should keep this, Miss Diggory, as a souvenir. And that would be 10 points for Hufflepuff.'', he said with a smile and then laughed a bit. ''You always know how to make me laugh, Miss Diggory, especially in there dreaded times. And, ladies and gentlemen, that would be it for today's class. I hope you have all learned today's spell because you may find yourselves needing it in the finals. Class dismissed and see you next time, whenever that might be'', he said opening the door wandlessly.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:02 pm

Mariana took a bird statue realizing she just got 10 points instead of detention. "Thanks Professor i guess..." she said confused as she put her wand in her robe and had to carry the bird statue in her hand since it would probably get broken in her already full bag with books.
She put her backpack on her shoulder and carried out the goose statue "Good bye Professor." she said as she arrived to the stairs and went down to the great hall.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:37 am

Alice nodded, took her things and left the classroom.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top