visiting the headmaster - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

visiting the headmaster - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

visiting the headmaster

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

visiting the headmaster - Page 2 Empty Re: visiting the headmaster

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:33 am

"I am not conspiring against you," Khaat turned back. "I did defend Shacklebolt and Emof, and I would do so again. I do not like some of the actions that you and the ministry take. But I also am not doing anything to aide you any more than you are doing to aide me. Tell me precisely what it is you want of me."

ooc: btw, i was double checking and emily is the niece of diyanne west. Not sister. DUH!
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23617
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:23 pm

clearly

--------------------

"See? You would do so again. If you are with Mr.Emof, then you are my enemy, and I do not help my enemies," Majere replied. "If you would like me to help the little girl, then you must be loyal to the ministry. If you cannot do that for the little girl, tell me now, so you don't waste more of my time."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:42 pm

"I am a member of the Wizengamot. I am not against the ministry altogether. However, Emof is ill. I am concerned that he is at large without help, certainly. He appears to be, basically, posessed by a spirit of an evil vampire that takes control of Emof and causes him to do evil things. I do not see Neo's himself as evil, but I would certainly welcome any chance to vanquish the evil spirit that is inhabiting his body. I don't know if you knew that about Emof, but that is what changes my opinion about him. Neo's himself, is innocent. But certainly not the spirit posessing him.:
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:45 pm

"And we were trying to cure him in Azkaban before he escaped! Killing 13 guards with him as well!" Vincent shouted, losing his cool. "How can you blindly support someone like that? Those guards too had families, and he killed them using dark magic. And I'm sure he wasn't posessed then. Get it into your mind that your little friend is not an innocent child! He's a cold blooded murderer!"
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:55 pm

"Neos is becoming steadily more and more contaminated by the spirit of the vampire. I was concerned that might happen," Khaat said thoughtfully. "If that spirit takes over him completely, you might have far more problems than with him than you do right now. From what you're telling me, it may well be that the spirit within him feeds on power itself and is looking for more and more opportunities to do that. If I were in his shoes, I'd be seeking out all sorts of dark artifacts to enhance my powers. If that's the case, he does need to be stopped very quickly. I would start checking the ministry's knowledge of dark arts artifacts and see if any are disappearing. He can get blood. He can't get power without stealing it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:00 pm

"We were trying to cure him in Azkaban, we were," Vincent said, glaring at her. "And yet he somehow escaped, I expect your hand in this Lupin. But nevermind that for now, we'll come back to that later. If we cannot cure Emof, as he refuses to cooperate with us, there is nothing we can do but to end his misery. If in fact he is being posessed. If he is not, then he will get a death sentence the next time we catch him.." Vincent said stiffly, looking away from Khaat again, not wanting to make eye contact. "Back to the subject. If you swear complete loyalty to the ministry, I will help the little girl."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:09 pm

Her eyes narrowed suspiciously. "I do not know of even a handful of wizards outside of their own employees who are completely loyal to them.
Why would you want my total loyalty so long as I am not standing in your way? Oh, and by the way, I had no hand in Emof's escape. Since Shacklebolt is gone as well, I presume they went together and helped each other. That sounds much more reasonable to me. And, thirdly, I am glad to hear you say that you are at least willing to consider ridding Emof of the spirit inside him instead of going right to killing him. I do understand that you might not have a choice but to kill him, and, unfortunately, I must agree with you on that."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:16 pm

"Because I do not totally trust you not to act against the ministry," Vincent explained. "Let us forget about Ne'os for now, we can talk about him another day. Like you said, there are very few people totally loyal to the ministry. And I can hardly make you loyal by just making you swear it can I?" Vincent mused. "So what my deal is, is that I will help find the relatives of the little girl, if you swear an unbreakable vow to not act against the ministry ever again."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:21 pm

"I would not make an unbreakable vow to anyone," she said, "Not even to my Uncle Remus if he were here. If those are your conditions, we have nothing more to discuss. At this point, while I do not have any great love for some of the things the ministry has done, I have no reason to have much qualm with them at the present. I have no need to step in your way. If I would, I would certainly have told you. When have I ever been less than 'up front' with you? If I have issue with you, do I not usually just tell you?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:29 pm

"You are right, you have not schemed behind my back, but you have opposed me and made your intentions clear. I know for one that you despise me as headmaster, and want Kingsley back, and you may eventually try to bring him back, that cannot happen," Vincent said, frowning at her refusal. "Well then, if you cannot make a simple vow to help a little girl than clearly, we do not have anything more to discuss."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top