Herbology (NS) Class 1-NEWT - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Herbology (NS) Class 1-NEWT - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Herbology (NS) Class 1-NEWT

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Herbology (NS) Class 1-NEWT - Page 2 Empty Re: Herbology (NS) Class 1-NEWT

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:44 am

Scorpius put on his gloves, then watched the plant apprehensively. "Sir, how exactly do we get the juice? Or the seeds?" he asked.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:08 pm

Arthur looked at Mariana and her robe being destroyed. He pulled his wand out and fired a spell, ''repairing'' it. He then returned to his plant. ''Professor, the juice is used as a poison which causes a burning sensation inside your throat. It will not kill you, but it is painful.'', he said and took a bottle. He put it under the plant. He then watched as the plant started to assault him. He grabbed it with one of his hands and started squeezing it with the other. Liquid came out. He let the plant go when he filled the half of the bottle. ''Here is the poison, professor. Do you need the seeds too?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Mariana forgat about the burning throat part of the effect. "Great you are telling me this now..." she commented hoping it will pass her though that was sort of impossible mission. "Uhh don't push it Arty that thing is dangerous." she said pointing her finger at the angry plant.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:11 pm

Arthur turned to Mariana. ''Ah do not worry about me, I have had my share of experience with these little critters. How are you doing?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:49 pm

"I do worry." she muttered as she grabbed her wand. "How am i doing?Well my throat is fine so far though my right hand is burning. Episqio." she said looking at her hand.There was no injury or at least not big enough to see it. The burn didn't stop. "So how you deal with the poison anyway>?" she asked scrubbing her hand.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Lamberton Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:54 pm

Daisy watched Arthur doing something which seemed to be working. He just appeared to be grabbing the plant though. Trying to be brave, she grabbed the plant and tried to squeeze the juice out of it. She managed to fill a quarter of the bottle before the plant started attacking her. She let go of it and started attacking the plant in return. She eventually managed to fill half of the bottle. That must be enough, surely? She went and handed it over to the Professor.

Now, the seeds. Arthur hadn't done that yet. Dammit. Daisy saw the seeds were almost inside the things on the plant. She didn't know what they were called. She had absolutely no idea what to do. Sticking my hand in would be stupid, it attacked me when I squeezed it, let alone tried to pull the seeds off it. Ah! What do I do? She helplessly looked around, waiting for someone else to do something.
Daisy Lamberton
Daisy Lamberton

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:24 am

"Excellent work Mr. Poe." Morgan said smiling, as he watched Arthur deftly extract the poison from the plant. "5 points to Gryffindor for a flawless performance. And another 5 for answering my question. Yes, it can be used as a poison" He glanced over at Scorpius. "Well Mr. Malfoy, I suppose that's up to you, isn't it? There are a variety of ways, some less effective than others...I suppose you could always try asking politely?" he said, grinning slightly. He then turned to Daisy. "Ah, Ms. Lambert. 5 points to Gryffindor for attendance, and another 5 for the question. Yes, they are quite useful in joke products. Oh, and another 5 for the poison." Finally he turned to Mariana. "Well...alright. Ms. Diggory, I suppose you deserve something for showing some initiative. 5 points to Hufflepuff, and if you'll just extend that hand..." He raised his wand and touched it to Mariana's burned hand. There was a sucking sound and the inflamed area lessened a little, but didn't completely disappear. "That's the best I can do for now, you might want to check with the nurse after class is over. But you're in no immediate danger."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Mariana;s hand was apperently better at least for the moment. "Thank you Professor." she said gratefully putting her sleeve over what used to be inflamated area. "So what now?Do we extract more poison?" she asked wondering why was she searching for more trouble.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:11 am

Scorpius just watched how arthur did it, then took a bottle and advanced to the plant. As it tried to attack him, he dodged calmly and grabbed it. He then squeezed to make the poison come out. Then, he took the bottle to the professor. Now the seeds.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:23 am

Godric walked in with his transfer papers. His mom had told the school after the death of his uncle that he had gone to study abroad, and that was the story on his officail records. He walked up to the professor, and placed the sheet on his desk. After that he walked over to see what exactly was going on.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top