Herbology (NS) Class 1-NEWT
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Herbology (NS) Class 1-NEWT Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Herbology (NS) Class 1-NEWT

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Herbology (NS) Class 1-NEWT Empty Herbology (NS) Class 1-NEWT

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:38 pm

Morgan stood at the front of the greenhouse, sifting through his book. His NEWT level students would be coming in soon, and he needed a lesson for them. His eyes scanned the pages, searching for something interesting...ah, there was something. He smiled slightly. Some might call it a bit too dangerous, but these kids weren't amateurs. Most were already of age, or would be very soon. He brought out his and and summoned several Venemous Tentaculas to the front of the room. With another careful flick and a muttered word, an invisible barrier popped up around them, preventing the plants from attacking any of the students...before the lesson began, of course.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Herbology (NS) Class 1-NEWT Empty Re: Herbology (NS) Class 1-NEWT

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:09 pm

Scorpius walked over to the greenhouse, glad to be out of the castle. He was not however, glad to be at herbology. He disliked Herbology as he usually left the class always with some sort of injury. He wouldn't have taken it for NEWT's, but he had been forced too. It was essential to take to become an auror. "Good Morning professor," Scorpius said nervously, watching the Venemous Tentaculas apprehensively.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:09 am

Arthur entered the greenhouse noticing a new face. A new professor, interesting, he thought. He took a seat. ''Good morning, professor'', he said.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:51 pm

Albus arrived at the greenhouses where a new professor was standing. Albus looked down at his watch, it seemed like he had arrived perfectly on time.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:38 am

Morgan nodded respectfully to each of the students. "Sit, sit," He said. "class begins in 5...4...3...2...1." He smiled slightly. "Firstly, introductions. My name is Professor Donald Morgan. But I invite you to drop the Professor and the Donald, Morgan will suffice for you all. Secondly, points. 20 points to Slytherin for Mr. Potter and Mr. Malfoy, and 10 points to Grffindor for Mr. Poe." He nodded, satisfied, and pulled out his wand. "Can anyone tell me what we'll be studying today?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:48 am

Scorpius watched the plants nervously, he then raised his hand and answered after given permission to speak. "Sir, are we studying Venemous Tentaculas?"
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Mariana was a bit late so she was running down the stairs. "Good morning Professor sorry i am late." she said wondering where Professor Adeagbo is,but kept question for herself since she was already late.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:52 am

"Thank you for joining us, Ms Diggory." Morgan said dryly, watching the new arrival take her seat. "Correct, Mr. Malfoy, waht you see before you are venomous tentaculas. 5 points to Slytherin. They're highly...well, venemous, but you're NEWT students, and I trust you can handle yourselves." He Waved his wand, causing the protective forcefield to flicker a red color. "As you can see, I've erected a barrier to stop them from attempting to strangle you, which I will shortly remove. Gloves, on before I forget. The more protection the better. Now, your goal is to gather 1 of two things. The juice, which is a very effective poison, so don't drink any and the seeds, which have a variety of uses. If anyone can manage to tell me one, they'll receive 5 points to their house. Ready? 1...2...3!" And on 3, he disabled the field with a flick of his wand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Lamberton Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:55 pm

Daisy hurried into the Herbology classroom. I'm late. Crap. She said to herself as she slipped in at the back, trying not to disturb the class. She hoped the Professor wouldn't announce her lateness, she hated it when everyone stared at her. She heard him talking about Venomous Tentaculas as she walked in. She quickly put on her gloves, as everyone else seemed to be doing that.

Venomous Tentacula seeds? What were they used for? I know this! I do! If only I could remember...wait...I think they were used for Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes. Does that count as a use? Daisy slowly raised her hand, hoping she was right. Nothing bad can happen if you're wrong. She told herself, calmly. "Uhm, Sir, are they used in things like joke products and such?" she said, trying to make her voice loud. It then clicked, why she was more nervous than usual. One of the plants was incredible near her. Good thing her gloves were already on. She had no idea how to extract the juice or seeds though. She looked around, wondering what everyone else was doing.
Daisy Lamberton
Daisy Lamberton

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Mariana looked rather not commenting on Weasley's Wizzarding Whezes.She took gloves and put them wondering if this is going to hurt.She kept her distance from Venomous Tentaculas.She was reaching for a very angry plant as she started moving.She grabbed a little little little bottle from her pocket and placed it under the plant.She felt poison destroying part of her robe.Her skin looked rather red after she managed to pour few drops in the bottle. "Louzy plant that hurts." she said as she moved away from it.After all she managed to collect a few drops.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top