Herbology (NS) Class 1-Basic - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Herbology (NS) Class 1-Basic - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Herbology (NS) Class 1-Basic

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Herbology (NS) Class 1-Basic - Page 2 Empty Re: Herbology (NS) Class 1-Basic

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:38 am

Alice walked in confidently in late to her Herbology lesson. "Sorry I'm late, sir!" Alice walked to a desk and sat down, took out her books and looked at the Professor as he continued to talk. Alice was ready to work the lesson. She had slept in a little late. She looked interested in the lesson that was being taught.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:14 am

"Ms. Delacour, Ms. Dawn" Morgan said, throwing the girls a glance. "5 points to Gryffindor and Hufflepuff for showing up. Today's lesson is dealing with Alihotsy." He turned to the rest of the class. "You're going to want to scrape the pollen off, Mr. Macmillan, and make sure not to get any on you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:50 pm

But I am scraping the pollen off! I'm using the wood to scrape it off so it doesn't get on me. Stupid teacher, telling me to do what I'm already doing. That's really not helpful! Ben thought to himself, but didn't show any of his thoughts on his face. He just smiled and nodded at the teacher, whilst continuing to scrape the pollen off. This isn't too hard, actually. Maybe I'll do alright in Herbology, after all.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Abbey looked over to Benjamin and asked, "What exactly do we need to do?" She hoped he didn't think it was wierd of her for asking; Abbey rarely spoke to Benjamin, but since they were in the same house, she hoped he would treat her nicely.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:33 am

Alice walked to a place that was occupied by a student and asked, "What are we supposed to do? How are we supposed to scrape the pollen." Alice looked at the student. Alice looked around at the other students and saw that they were scraping off the pollen by using a piece of wood. She looked back at the student and waited expectantly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:14 am

Ben looked up and saw Abbey there, asking him what to do. Wait. Hold on. Someone is asking me what to do? I think that is the first time in history! While in shock, another girl who he didn't know walked up to them. "Hi, I'm Ben." he told the girl, who he saw was a Gryffindor by her robes. "I just found this piece of wood under that thing over there." he told the two, pointing. "There is some more wood there. I'm just scraping the pollen off and holding the leaf over the bowl. I've no idea if it's the right way or not, though. Professor Morgan just told me to scrape the pollen off, which I've already been doing, so who knows what that meant!" he finished explaining. Not that it was much to explain. I wonder how long I have to scrape the pollen off for. This is a subject I can actually do! It's amazing! I think I'm going to like Herbology, despite the Professor seemingly ignoring me...
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:28 am

Alice walked into the classroom, hoping she wasn't late. Her watch was behind. She slid into a seat near Ben, since they knew each other. She usually caught on quickly, so she went and collected a leaf, some wood, and a bowl. Hopefully she'd actually caught on to the right thing.

She sat there a bit awkwardly, not really knowing what to say. She was sure she'd met this girl someplace, but she couldn't remember it. She could certainly remember Ben's though. It was Ben.

"Erm, hey." she said loudly, but awkwardly to them.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:22 am

Will rushed into the class and looked apologetically at the professor. "Sorry sir," he said sheepishly, "It won't happen again," he added, pulling his stuff out and looking about to see what was happening
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:07 am

Alice saw the two kids arrive after her. She saw what her partner was doing and got up and went to get supplies. She came back and sat back down. She began to scrape the pollen and the pollen fell onto the leaf. She continued to do this until all the the pollen was in the bowl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:19 am

Will looked around the class and saw what everyone was doing before smiling. He carefully got his gloves out and put them on his hands, still taking care not to touch the plant too much, and carefully extracted the pollen from within the plant, and had it in a bowl
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top