Hafiz's Apartment - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hafiz's Apartment - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hafiz's Apartment

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hafiz's Apartment - Page 5 Empty Re: Hafiz's Apartment

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:06 pm

Ami nodded, her smile returning, Pendant cinq années, alors je suis venu à Hogwarts . Although I would personally love to go back

She listened to the exchange of french before speaking. "Ah, comment je l'ai aimé là! I went there every year till this one. I was originally from Ireland, but my grandparents moved there for the better herbs for my grandmother's shop stuff. But I do miss the beautiful French country side." She smiled at Renae. "Oh sorry for not replying earlier, but I am glad everyone is nice so far, if you need anything don't be afraid to ask."

"Quand vous dites qu'il me fait le coup manqué il encore plus. One day we should all go take a trip to France and go all over. I can take you all to the different établissements vinicoles, and restaurants célèbres. Nous aurions un temps merveilleux.Vous l'aimerez."

établissements vinicoles-wineries
restaurants célèbres-famous restaurants
Nous aurions un temps merveilleux-We would have a marvellous time
Vous l'aimerez-You will love it.
Quand vous dites qu'il me fait le coup manqué il encore plus-When you say that it makes me miss it even more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Belle nodded her head and smiled, "Ce serait merveilleux!" She exclaimed before switching back to english. "I visit my family there often, but to actually go see the site would be amazing."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:48 pm

Alice came in and walked around for awhile. Then, she went to the place where the refreshments were. She heard people talking. She was about to take a bite when something caught her eye. She turned and saw a classmate. "Hello, I'm Alice." She was excited that she had a classmate with her at a strange place.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:04 pm

Renae Osborn wrote:

Renae looked a little confused at his reaction to the tour. "Wouldn't he want us to see his house?" she thought. She looked around and he was right. Everything was infront of your eyes, "That's good. You will always know where everything is. Oh! I always wanted to have a swimming pool when I was a girl! I think I can find the salle de bains" She smiled at him and made her way to admire the pool infront of her.

salle de bains-bathroom
Mêmes ici-Same here.

Ami smiled, I would love that! I miss France so bad!
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top