Hafiz's Apartment - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hafiz's Apartment - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hafiz's Apartment

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hafiz's Apartment - Page 3 Empty Re: Hafiz's Apartment

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:37 am

Hafiz saw someone who he recognized. It was his quidditch captain! He was so excited. Ami! come in! You havent miss anything yet. He introduce Haley, Belle, im sure you know her, Ami. My quidditch captain. He led Ami to the living room where on the table there were a lot of food, juices, cocktails and cake. Dig in. Have all you want. As long as you stomach can fit in, he laughed. He then turn to Haley Haley what don't you have some food and have a chit chat with Belle. Let me handle the other guest, he kissed her on cheek and let them having the 'Girls Talk' while he go to the other guest and hopefully someone open a topic.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:33 pm

"Hafiz, I love you apartment its wonderful. I bought you some wine imported directily from Paris." Renae was very knew to London and everyone in it.The only few people she knew here were khaat and Hafiz. All becuase they were very kind to her when she got here. Hopefully everyone else would be the same.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:15 am

Ami smiled, she handed the card to Hafiz, she didn't know what to get him so she just got a card and put some money in it. She waved to Belle and Haley, then turned to Hafiz, Nice place you have here! she looked at the table and wrinkled her nose, I'm not very hungry, I've been back home for a while and my mum makes sure to feed me. she laughed half heartedly.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:40 am

Hafiz feel happy when Ranae compliment his apartment Why thank you. Its not much really, it is just something that i can afford of. He then accept Ranae's gift A wine from Paris? Wow! This is way much for me. Sure is expensive. Thank you though, he smiled to her. He just realise that Renae is new here. He he asked, So, where were you before? France? the first country that he thinking of because of her accent.

He then turn back to Ami as Ami give him a card. Although maybe for everybody else is not much, but for him any gift would be nice so he smiled to her Thank you. Ami refused to eat but Hafiz still insist her to taste some of his recipe, Oh please do have some. I made it myself, he smiled warmly to her.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:12 am

Belle smiled at Ami and then watched their host run around like a busy bee. She then saw the girl offer the wine and dragged Haley along with her, it would be good to mingle. "Hello there, I am Belle and this fine lass beside me is Haley how do you do?" She said to Renae.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:39 pm

Hafiz feel happy when Ranae compliment his apartment Why thank you. Its not much really, it is just something that i can afford of. He then accept Ranae's gift A wine from Paris? Wow! This is way much for me. Sure is expensive. Thank you though, he smiled to her. He just realise that Renae is new here. He he asked, So, where were you before? France? the first country that he thinking of because of her accent.

"It wasn't that exspensive. I'm sure you'll love it very much. Yes Paris, France. I lived there my whole life until I graduated from Beauxbatons. Then I decided to come to England where my father lived. In his will, he wrote that I should move here. He said, "London would be a better place for me in paticular then Paris." and I'm starting to see that he was right." Renae gave a warm smile to Hafiz. "I think it's probably about time we get a tour of your lovely apartment."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Ami had over heard Renae's conversation, she smiled, J'aime Beauxbatons. Ami's smile fadded, she missed France, she wanted to go back, maybe she would plan to make a trip over the summer.

(I love Beauxbatons)
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:12 am

Khaat recognized Renae and walked over to her. "Renae! How good to see you! I wasn't sure who I would see here. This is a beautiful apartment, Mr. Diggory. Oh, and here. My mother is makes pottery. She is an artist. I brought you a set of her nice big, homemade pottery coffee mugs. I like great big stoneware mugs that keep my coffee hot for hours. These should do the trick." She handed him the wrapped present.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:35 am

(Ranae, Belle is RP-ing you. I guess, you should reply her)

Hafiz was curious why his father would say that and why she agreed with him. Maybe there is a mystery. But he thought, maybe he will find out later. Then Ranae asked him for a tour, he smiled and almost laughed Apartment doesn't need a tour. You just know it because everything is just infront of your eyes. Besides, you can see the swimming pool just from the balcony. Hope she doesn't feel offensive about it, so just to cover up the statement what he just said, he asked Ranae Well unless you want to know where the bathroom is, i can show you, he smiled to her.

Hafiz accepted Khaat presents Oh you know each other? Why dont you girls having a chit chat with Haley, Bell and Aminia overthere. Since everyone is girls. Except for me, hoping that maybe Matt, Andrian or any boys would show up.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:12 am

Andrian arrived and saw that the door was open and the first person he saw was Belle talking to Hafix and Renae. He smiled then made his way to the door and knocked onto the door. "Pizza delivery?" he asked all of them, jokingly. In his hand he held a round shaped package wrapped in colorful wrapping which was for Hafiz thanking him for opening a house warming party. He knew it was going to be fun.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top