asking for help (kitchen) (Jess) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

asking for help (kitchen) (Jess) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

asking for help (kitchen) (Jess)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

asking for help (kitchen) (Jess) - Page 2 Empty Re: asking for help (kitchen) (Jess)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:43 pm

"Emof manor has burned down...i was hoping i could request sanctuary since i cant really get a new house until the ministry forgets about me" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

asking for help (kitchen) (Jess) - Page 2 Empty Re: asking for help (kitchen) (Jess)

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:42 am

Jess nodded with a smile. "Is that it?" He asked, "Sure, no worries, just go upstairs and take... oh.. the second door on the left of the 2nd floor." He said, thinking as he said this, as he wasn't sure which rooms were occupied, and which weren't. "Please, stay here and make use of anything you need. My house is your house, and all that stuff." he said with a smile, taking a seat ((If i hadn't already : P))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:41 pm

((i think i was sitting as you walked in Very Happy))

"Thank you Jess I wont be here long just until Sam can get us a new house" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:13 am

Jess nodded and smiled. "No worries," he said with a smile. "If you want she can come stay here too." He offered with another smile
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:17 pm

"I think she is at Sophia's with the children" he said Wondering what she was doing at the moment.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:17 pm

Jess nodded. "Well the offer's there if you need it," he said making the same gesture with his hand to indicate that he was welcome to do anything. "So," he began. "Anything else you want to ask me about?" He asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top