The Children of the Thoughts - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Children of the Thoughts - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Children of the Thoughts

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Children of the Thoughts - Page 5 Empty Re: The Children of the Thoughts

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:43 pm

jess moved to the desk telling the hurse there her details once done she was handed a card with and apointment for the next day, she thanked her and walked over to Khaat with a deep sigh she spoke "ok time to go, my apointments this time tomorrow , your nurses don't hang around" she said now with a smile , she though that was agood thing the sooner she knew everything was fine maybe the sooner she could rest better, but her rest what was she thinking when she rested she had nightmares , now daytime she felt ill.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:36 am

"Things will get better the farther your pregnancy goes," Khaat said. "the first trimester is most often the toughest. Come. I'll get you home. Looks like you need to need to get off your feet and rest--even if you don't sleep."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:21 am

Jessica sighed "that oviose is it" she said softly as she looked up at her "I am sick during the day and have nighmares at night , so not much rest, I also worry about jack when hes gone" she said with a sigh thumbing the card she now held in her hand. "Jack got two house elvesin, jenny and Jacks there agreat help but I sometimes like to do things myself"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:28 am

"And that's fine. but don't overdo it. If you do, it could be too much for you until your body adjusts to this. Activity and exercise are important things, but overdoing is definately not a good idea. You'll soon get a feeling for what you can do and what you can't. And take the help from others when you can get it. As far as the nightmares, the tea will stop those so you can rest. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top