The Children of the Thoughts - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Children of the Thoughts - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Children of the Thoughts

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Children of the Thoughts - Page 4 Empty Re: The Children of the Thoughts

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:33 am

"I'll sub for you whenever you say. Not a problem. And, maybe the next time I talk to Jack I can 'put a bug in his ear' as the muggles say to try to get him to change jobs. You both deserve that. Shall I send you home with a potion for that dizzy and ill feeling you're having? I presume most of that will ease up once you get past your first trimester. If it doesn't, I certainly can send more potion home with you. " Khaat went to the medicine cabinet and got out a brown glass bottle. "The potion inside is clear It has a sweet taste, so you can feel free to put it in your tea or your coffee. Just a teaspoonful. No more than every 4 hours. But you can use it up to 6 times a day with no problem. It should help you get some of your energy back. I presume you will have a lot to do, so having a bit more energy should be a plus right now." She handed her the bottle "If you run out, get in touch with me, or send either Jack or your owl around and I'll send you more."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:39 am

Jess noded "but how did you know about the dizzy spells?" she asked out of curiosity as she looked at the bottle Khaat held , she listened as she told her the instructions and nodded " I drink tea, and it would be nice to not feel so drained , i have so much to get ready for" she would have stood but she stll felt her head spin slightly ans so decided safer to stay sat down "I guess i will have to return for my first scan" she confermed "jack will want to come" she gave a soft smile at the thought "I remeber he was there for Andrew's".
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:49 am

"I could see the symptoms when they hit you, for one things. And I'm a seer for the second thing, "Khaat smiled, good naturedly. "Plus that, my mum and I helped my dad with a lot of midwife duties. Dad has delivered lots of babies up where we live, and I spent a lot of time working in the apothecary where he works as I was growing up. I saw a lot of things there. And, yes, you do need to schedule your scan very soon, when Jack can come along. That's sort of like getting your child's first picture taken, so I'm quite sure he will want to come. And, I think we're getting better with letting dads participate. I really want St. Mungos to come out of the dark ages. That's why one of the first things I did here was to redecorate from top to bottom, update how we do things, the whole bit. I want people to feel that they can come here for good care, not like they're being sentenced. That reception area looked just dismal before I remodeled. You'll want to stop by the new maternity ward and ask the healer on duty for a tour. I think it is a lot prettier and more inviting."

OOC: Khaat redecorated the whole hospital. It is written in one of the upper threads. Probably the one nobody has responded to. I didn't expect a response. I just wanted the hospital to look less prison like. LOL
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:08 am

Jess nodded "I did notice it was a lot brighter and cleaner too , though Adrew was born in Hagrids hut" she said with a smile "it would be nice for this one to be born here " she took a deep breath and smiled slowy she stood up " thank you , I should get back home and rest till Jack get home" holding the small bottle in her hand she sliped it into her pocket, turning to misaria she smiled to her "thank you for helping me too misaria, ow will the floo netwark be safe now?" she asked still worried for her unborn childs safty.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:13 am

"Yes," Khaat said, "I don't think anybody's going to mess with a pregnant woman just going home. You should be fine. If you want, though, I'll take the network with you and just come back. I'd be happy to do that. It won't take a moment."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:15 am

Jess nodded feeling happier to have some one come with her , for with the dizzy spells she didn't know if it would happen while she was transporting "Thank you, I would feel happier if you could, and so would jack" she smiled "he will not beleve it when i tell him, ow we have to arrange my scan time before we leave, right?" she said loking up at Khaat.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:47 am

"Yes. We can stop and arrange that with one of the assistants on the way out." Khaat offered her hand to Jess so that she could help her up and help her out to the desk to get her appointment time.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Miseria smiled at both of them and then she stood up:"Alright, it was good to see you again, Jess. Hope we met in future again," she said and coughed quietly. "I have to get back to Hogwarts. See you later!" she said and walked down the hallway and left the hospital.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:28 pm

jess smiled at the young woman "pleasure to meet you too Misaria, and I hope we do."

She watched her walk down the corridor then turned to Khaat waiting for her to show her to the desk or to hand her an apointment. She wondered just why such a girl had come to the hospital alone , but brushed over it she ah just been glad she had been there , maybe , she thought , her luck was changing. First meeting miasria then Khaat and now the new baby, ow and she forget her wedding to jack was soon. she smiled as she looked at her ring .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:41 pm

Khaat went to one of the assistants and secured an appointment for jessica's scan and gave her the appointment card. she led her over the the large fireplace and took a handful of floo powder, saying, "I think we could go together if we just join hands--like a portkey or an apparate spell.' She reached for jess's hand, asking, "Will you give the address, and I'll drop the floo powder."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top