Admins and Mods needed - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Admins and Mods needed - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Admins and Mods needed

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Admins and Mods needed - Page 4 Empty Re: Admins and Mods needed

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:33 am

It's the truth though, leaving closed topics open is a sign of a bad site. And so have i. I just think a bit of consideration could've gone into this. I have been here for over a month sincei got back, i've been an admin for longer than you, and i was made a secret admin when i returned, and had you, dae, and matt all added before i was, because i couldn't do anything, cause i was secret. then, when i'm added and try to do something none of you give me the go ahead, so yeah, maybe i'm a bit miffed over this. Also, don't you criticise my anger. I think you made a big thig of leaving several times when things didn't go your way back in the earlier days
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:14 am

Jess you can be admin again if you want. If I'm honest I'm just your average, run of the mill rp-er who enjoys what they do. I am not too fussed about whether or not I am an admin so you could clear it with Darren and be admin again in my place. Your anger is understandable because if I was in your place I wouldn't be the happiest person on the planet so if you want to be admin again that's fine. Smile
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:11 am

Y'see, now you've made me feel bad Elijah haha. Sorry for getting mad, but you could see where i was coming from. I don't want you to not be an admin, i just don't want me to not be an admin either haha.
When darren comes on i'll talk to him, chances are i'll be a secret admin again, not too secret now i've blurted it out here, but meh. You have fun being an admin k?
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:59 pm

Look at the bright side Jess..
It's better not being an admin at all then being admin without admin panel like myself.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:16 pm

Your right Jess, but your presence was hardly making any difference, in fact it was making no difference whatsoever.

And moving to pensieve
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top