Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open) - Page 28
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open) - Page 28 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open)

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open) - Page 28 Empty Re: Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open)

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:15 am

"I understand," She said, sitting in a chair directly across from him. "That hurts. That really hurts. I know--I've been there. Here. Let me help." She stood up and put one hand on each side of his head, drawing off the pain of his headache, and forcing the painful rock hard muscles in his body to relax again. That meant she had to draw off more pain from the muscles being locked into painful positions due to his stress for so long. She made sure she drained off all the pain she could find. "Take a few deep breaths and then tell me how you feel," she said softly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open) - Page 28 Empty Re: Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open)

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:22 am

Garulia shuddered as he felt the pain drawn away and took a deep breath, feeling tons better.
"Thank you...so very much..." he said quietly. "I...have had no one since Vinny..."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:45 am

"Tell me about Vinny," Khaat said. "You obviously cared very much. So what happened? And just so you know, any girl would be very very lucky to have you as their boyfriend. You'll find someone who loves you as much as you love them. I do believe that."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:47 am

"She did," Gar said miserably. "She was amazing...made me smile all the time...she just...disappeared. I know she's dead... She was my first-" at this he blushed and stopped talking immediately.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:52 am

"How do you know she's dead? How long has she been gone? Where did she disappear from? Someplace around here? Tell me more. I sometimes am good at either finding people or what happened to them."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:54 am

"She...disappeared while we were sleeping together...in my tent...I was out, she must have been up and around and I was still asleep...I just have a feeling she's dead..."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:59 am

"Yeah, well, you don't know that yet. Don't give up yet until I've looked into it a bit. When we get home, you need to tell me everything. For now, just stay close to me or Jack or my father. As long as you're with one of us, nobody will get to you. Nor will you be able to take matters into your own hands--which no doubt would make the whole situation worse."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:05 am

Garulia shook his head.
"I loved her. I can always tell stuff like that. She's dead, Khaat. I know it," he said sadly. "I just...wish I could have that feeling again."
He started crying again.

OOC: Um...that account was deleted so um maybe Khaat could see her at the bottom of a gorge or something?
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:24 am

OOC: perhaps.

"You will have that feeling again, Gar," Khaat said gently. "I am so sorry you lost someone you loved so much. I know what that feels like. But, really, you will find someone else that you will fall in love with. Someone who will treat you well, and vice versa. You need to deal with your grief first before you'll really be able to open yourself to love again. But it will happen."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:42 pm

Garulia nodded. "I know I'll never be able to fully get over it. That's why I have to be happy all the time. It keeps my mind from being sad a lot of the time. But sometimes it just becomes to much..."
He sighed and the tears slowly stopped.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top