In the alley - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In the alley - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In the alley

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In the alley - Page 2 Empty Re: In the alley

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:36 am

"Nope," he said with another bright smile "I'm just afriad that I'll be pushed into one of those towers" He said that last part with some facts that had happened to him as a child. He hated crashing as much as he hated how fast the Snitch went during flight.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:42 am

The old qudditch shop; the game never get old. Andrian remembers his year back in Hogwart when his team won the Qudditch cup and it was the first one, in a lone time.

He decided to take a visit at the shop, see what was up for sale. To his dismay as he stood by the window, browsing at any of the new item that they've put on sale, he recognized a females voice talking to a male. He turned around, furrowing his eyebrows at her. "Christabelle?" he asked. He sounded amused. Removing, his hand from his pocket and grinned at her while he walked up to her and waved.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:46 am

"Wow I don't think I've ever had that problem." she said looking at Dirk. All of a sudden a voice called out her name. She turned and saw Andrian, "I'm sorry I'm not sure if I know you." she said looking a bit confused, "But you seem to know me, would you bother to refresh my memory for it seems to have failed me." she said sheepishly as to why she couldn't remember the man's name.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:48 am

Dirk raised an eyebrow at the mysterious figure that had appreaed. He couldn't cause the mans ages yet he looked like he was in his early twenties. Yet something was strangly familiar. Almost painfully obvious to be detailed correctly. He stood there waiting for something to happen then spoke "Do I know you from somewhere Mr..."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:57 am

It didn't surprise him that Christabelle did not recognized him. But he remembered seeing her hanging about in Hogwart. Of course she hasn't been one of his patient in the Hospital Wings lately. "I am the Head Doctor in Hogwart - does Andrian Potter refresh your memories?" asked Andrian, tilting his head sideway, slightly. A smile plastered onto his face as he turned his head around to the male, who asked if he knew him from somwhere. "OH i'm very sorry, I am Mr.Potter, pleased to meet you," he told him handing out a hand to shake; guestering to Christabelle. "Christabelle is one of a student in a school i go to. I work as a doctor there," he added quickly.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:01 pm

Dirk couldn't remember seeing this man. He was the head doctor yet Dirk went there for 4 years and now starting his fifth. It was very odd how he meets him NOW. He pondered for half a second then threw it from his head. "Okay. Nice to meet you Doc. I'm Dirk Thompson" Dirk said with still a suspicious tone in his voice
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:01 pm

"Oh!" she said feeling completely stupid for not recognizing him. "I can't believe I forgot who you were." she said sheepishly. She looked at Andrian, "I hope you don't expect me to call you Mr. Potter." she said looking at him. She rarely called her teachers professor much less would she even think to call them that out of Hogwarts.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:11 pm

Andrian looked down at his hand and dropped it; the boy didn't seem interested in shaking his hand or didn't even know. He nodded and smiled, that was okay he didn't really need to shake his had. Then he turned his head back to Christy and let a soft laugh escape his lips when he heard that she remembered who he was. "No. Just call me Andrian," he told her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:12 pm

Christabelle smiled, "Planned on it anyway." she replied. She needed to get into the broom shop before they got much busier since their recent crowd had almost died out now. "I'm sorry I'll be right back I have to go grab my broom before they get busy again." she said as she moved past them and started to move in the door, "But you're more than welcome to come with me if you like."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:16 pm

Something still made Dirk wonder even more. Andrian. Where had he heard that name before? He sighed it off then came back to reality. "sure I'll come along," he said to Chritabelle "I was gonna buy a new broom anyway." He looked at Andrian one more time "nice meeting you Andrian" he said with a slight nod then walked inside the broom shop.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top