In the alley
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In the alley Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In the alley

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In the alley Empty In the alley

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:49 am

Dirk walked along the stone pathed road that had connected all of Diagon alley. He felt like a needle in a haystack since he was wearing American type clothing and everybody was wearing wizardry items. He knew it was good to be different but...come on. He sighed at his own personal thoughts and continued to the broomstick shops. He looked through the window trying to see past the smeared fingerprints that graffitied the outside part of the window. No new broomstick? Weird.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

In the alley Empty Re: In the alley

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:53 am

Christabelle was walking up to the broomstick shop to pick up her broom after having it fixed. She needed a new gripping charm on it and she had just been too busy to place it on there herself. She saw a boy on the outside in muggle clothes much like the ones she was wearing, "Are they busy in there?" she asked looking at him, her german accent thick.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:58 am

Dirk was caught by surprize as he got lost in his thoughts again. He didn't jump or shudder yet quickly just turned his head then having his body turn towards the voice too. He spoke at a normal voice yet his voice was still deep "From here, it looks like it. Apprently it was a pretty bad winter." My name is Dirk."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:02 am

"Crud!" she said cursing them for being so busy. The winter had only just begun. "I'm Christabelle." she replied holding out her hand to him. She smiled and then looked in the window. "I hope they have my broom fixed. It wasn't a hard thing to do."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:08 am

Dirk smiled brightly as he extened his other hand and shook her hand. He nodded then looked through the window "Man they are really taking a beating this year," he said referring to how much business they had. There was at least 30 people in there which surprized him since itwas a small shop. "So Christabelle," he asked turning his attention back towards her "You go to hogwarts?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:09 am

"Yeah." she replied looking at him once more. "I'm Ravenclaw's quidditch Captain." she said proudly even though they had lost their first game. But then again she loved quidditch so she didn't mind that they had lost..
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:12 am

"Oh thats cool," he said smiling brightly at the thought of quidditch "I was hoping to become a part of a team as well." He hated how he would have to be sorted again. He had gone 4 years as a Gryffindor now he was to be decided. Sure something had happened during the 4th year but they didn't have to do THIS again. "So what position do you play?" he asked curiously shaking off his previous thoughts.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:17 am

"Seeker." she replied looking at him. "I can play all the postitions fairly well I just like seeker the best so when I came here this year I tried out for captain and got it." she continued to say. "What about you?" she inquired curiously, "What postition do you wanna play for a team?" she asked after hearing him talk about how he hoped to join a team.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:19 am

"A Seeker," he replied with a slight nod "Its always been my specialty. My brother was good at it too." The thought of his brother made his stomach halt for a second then go back to normal. "And thats cool how you got it too. Hopefully we won't have to face each other" he smiled with slight humor in his tone of voice.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:30 am

"I don't know I'm a pretty competitive person." she said looking at him. "Or are you afraid you might get beat by a girl?" she asked her competitive side making its unruly appearance. She had always been a competitive person. Between her and her cousin she had gotten that side of her and it was worse between him and her than it was with her and anyone else.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top