The Forest - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Forest - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Forest

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Forest - Page 10 Empty Re: The Forest

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:03 am

"I have an idea, why don't we become the marauders of our time, we can come up with our own nicknames, mine would be Darkfoot, since the bottom of my feet are darker than the rest of my fur" Brianna said, with new energy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:04 am

"That rocks! Okay...um a cool name. I don't know! I'm so indecisive!" Piper sits thinking hard on what she would be.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:23 am

Sophia smiled as she turned back into her wolf she at Piper. "Hmmm how about Prowler you know how Panthers prowl?" Sophia asked as she shooked her tail. "Hmm my name how about whitemoom?" Sophia asjed. "Seeing how I'm white and I howl at the moom.'Sophia asked.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:38 am

"They all sound awesome!!" Brianna said "Ginevra, do you want to join too?" she then asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:30 pm

"This is so exciting! I love that name by the way Sophia...I mean Whitemoon." Piper smiled.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:43 am

Sophia barked and wagged her tail. "You to prowler... it just seems to fit you Piper I mean prowler."said Sophia smiling back. As she turned to Brianna she bark. "So, Darkfoot what are going to do now?'Sophia asked happily
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:12 am

"My nickname is Darkfoot" Brianna said, holding up her paw, the fur on the bottoms of her feet were pitch black
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:26 am

Sphia laughed. "Yeah, I know that what I called you didn't I?"Sophia asked confused. 'So now what guys I'm bored you two want to go for a walk around the forest?" Sophia asked them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:31 am

"I'd love a good walk" Brianna said, "and Whitemoon, I was showing you why I am called Darkfoot, and also I was so excited about being a marauder i zoned out"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:15 pm

"That sounds wonderful!" Piper said with excitement. "I was getting bored as well."
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top