The Forest - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Forest - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Forest

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: The Forest

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:54 pm

"I have no idea where he is, I wonder if he'll ever come back. I can't wait until he tries out this playground if he hasn't already" Brianna said with sad puppy dog like eyes, even though she was a fox, she could make herself look sad or innocent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:57 pm

(gotta go play halo for 10 min)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:44 am

(Spartan flew into the forest as an Eagle and landed on a branch) "Whats up guys? he asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:48 am

"Oh, nothing" Brianna said, she climbed atop the rock and tried to howl like a wolf again, but her howl sounded even higher than a coyote's and not like a wolf at all, but she was a fox after all, and foxes usually do not sound like wolves anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:50 am

"Man I waned to be a wolf..." he said "And now since im an Eagle Im BALD!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:53 am

"I wanted to be a wolf too, but I'm stuck as a fox, don't get me wrong, I love foxes, but being one makes me feel small and easily preyed upon" Brianna said, looking down at her bushy red and white tail.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:54 am

"well at leasy you cna blend in nice" he said "I just get shot at"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:57 am

"I was chased by a pack of beagles that were part of a fox hunting party, and I heard people on horses, waiting for me to be mauled, but luckily for me I changed back into a human just in the nick of time, and I'm very sorry to hear that you get shot at, things will get better" Brianna said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:51 am

"Its wonderful to meet you too Brianna. What do you all do here?" Piper asked coming out to the open and finding a nice sunny spot to lay down and rest. She rolled in it for a minute of course, but began to relax. It was nice just to come here after a long day of work and practice.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:34 pm

Brianna then said to Piper "We just hang out, chase things, play games, meet new friends and stuff"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top