The Forest - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Forest - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Forest

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Forest - Page 7 Empty Re: The Forest

Post by Kat Piper Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:00 pm

"Sounds like a blast!" She smiled. She then looked around for a minute and decided that she need to go explore some more before turning back into a human. "I'll hopefully see you all later. Oh and you guys aren't the only ones that have almost gotten killed. It's not to common that someone finds a black panther around these parts so of course they feel I'm a threat. Sorry I couldn't help but over hear your conversation." she said as she waved her black paw good-bye.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:03 pm

Brianna waved her paw goodbye to Piper, then she added "Piper, don't worry about eavesdropping, especially on an important topic such as being hunted by humans.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:46 pm

Piper nodded and smiled, then continued to make her way though the forest. Having met some new friends, her mood went up. With that she disappeared into the shadows.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:19 am

"Be Piper I'll see you soon!" said Sophiain animal languageas she sat down and put her paw up as if she was wavng. As she turned back to Andrenn and Brianna as wagged her tail. "Yeah, I was walking through the forest one day bymy home and I stepped into a trap that tells humans that wolves are around and ill them and stuff them but like Bri I luckyturnedback into a human and used my wand to break the rope off my leg."said Sophia as she shooked herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:29 am

"I was caught by the lead dog, but then changed back into a human before the dogs would get their chance to maul me" Brianna said, swallowing hard, having a vivid flashback.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:49 am

Piper comes running in and breaths heavily from all the running. "Something Green came at me! I don't know what it was but it smelt funny!" She spotted a speck of green goo on her paw. "AHH! GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!" She danced around shaking her paw, it kinda looked like she was spasing out...though she really was.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:06 am

Brianna said "don't worry, I'll check it out" then Brianna went into the forest, all that was heard from the place she was in were yelps, shrieks, and an eventual thud
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:36 am

"What was that?!" Piper whispered as she came up behind Brianna, still shaking her paw.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:33 am

Brianna came out, covered in green goo, "It was some sort of swamp monster" she said, nearly out of breath
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:01 am

"I KNOW IT!" She yelled somewhat looking at Brianna with an ill look on her face. "Do you want me to get the hose?"
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top