The Other Side Of Me - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Other Side Of Me - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Other Side Of Me

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Other Side Of Me - Page 4 Empty Re: The Other Side Of Me

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:59 am

That's an awesome song! Nikki clapped. Thanks Matt. Nikki smiled and gave him a hug. Just gotta wait for Chris and his niece then Savannah and Hannah can rock out on the stage. Nikki grinned.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:01 am

Whoa! Any chance I could join you two? I already have the song stuck in my head, I could dance backup, sing backup, um...drums...guitar you name it! he laughed. Though I'd love to be your manager! Just need a costume and Name haha!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:58 am

Sophia smiled when Matt wrote her a new song. "Wow Matt, that song was awesome and you thought of that in what less then five minutes?"Sophia asked laughing. "You just wait Nikki sis, I'll write you a song to that would be just like Matt' s here."said Sophia smiling. "Nikki sis I have to say, you have the best of both worlds."said Sophia smiling at her sister. "Hey! that would be a great song maybe I can write a song using those words!"said ophia happily.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:07 am

(SORRY I HAVE NOT POSTED!!!!)

Chris lead Ella to the outside of the dressing room. He peeked in. Nikki now had her wig on again, and her sister had changed. The man was exactly the same. He then took Ella by her shoulders again, and led her into the room. Hearing voices, Ella spoke. "Are we at a private party? If we are sneaking in I want out!" Chris rolled his eyes. "No, we are allowed here." Chris then let go of Ella. May I tell her to open her eyes? He mouthed to Nikki.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:46 am

Sure Matt, maybe you can be a guitarist because my one at the moment is like so loud, I can't hear me sing and I don't think my fans can either! Hannah told Matt. Oh, my god, yeah nice play-on words, sis because I do have two worlds..the magic and normal one and I'm a popstar in one and a witch in the other. Hannah laughed. Just hold one second! Hannah mouthed to Chris. And quickly, you need a disguise and name, think of one before Ella opens her eyes and sees you! Hannah whispered quickly in Matt's ear.

(THAT IS FINE, CHRIS)
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:49 pm

Matt thought of it for a minutes...... He quickly waved his wand to change his appearance. If anyone asks, I'm your father! I'm Blaine Maine, or would you prefer something else as a figure and name? he whispered back.
What he looks like
Spoiler:

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:46 am

That's fine, daddy. Nikki grinned and winked at Matt, already being in character. Okay, she can open her eyes. Nikki mouthed at Chris and smiled. Nikki was ready to meet her first fan with a smile.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:26 pm

Chris nodded his head, and took his hands away from Ella. She blinked once, and then emmitted probably the loudest scream in history. She screamed at Nikki, then at Chris, then at Nikki again. Ella was in a frenzy. She rushed up to Chris, and gave him a hug. Then up to Nikki, and gave her a veeeeeery long hug. "You-your-and-......." Ella stuttered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:41 am

Nikki immediately flinched when she heard her scream oh so many times and her pitch was so high! Nikki had put her finger in her ear and tried to soothe it and make it better by pushing on her ear. Yes, I'm Hannah Montana. Nikki smiled and gave her fan, Ella a hug. Chris has told me lots about you, he said you just loved my songs and just had to meet me. Now, Ella is your name, right? Nikki asked, making sure she had it right. Nikki then walked over to her dresser table, signed the poster with 'To Ella, great to meet my first fan. Don't ever stop believing, love Hannah Montana'. She also then signed the CD cover with her name, Hannah Montana. Here you go sweetie. Nikki smiled as she gave Ella the souvenirs. Would you like to have a photo with me? Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:28 am

[Ima allowed here now =D]

Danny apperated inside the room-except landing the closet causing a mess of sounds and odd clatters. Danny emerged from the closet looking temporarily dazed. "Um," he said sounding very confused "this is the Slipknot concert right?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top