The Other Side Of Me - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Other Side Of Me - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Other Side Of Me

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Other Side Of Me - Page 2 Empty Re: The Other Side Of Me

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:18 pm

As she said she could be her tutor he smiled. "Nikki sis, I been your tutor all your life when is that going to change?"Sophia asked her in a teasing voice and laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "But if I'm back here, I got to change my look as well, people can't know I'm Hannah Montana's sister!"said Sophia knowing if the paparazzi found out she was Hannah Montana's sister oh boy muggle people would be all over her. As she looked around and noticed no one was around she changed her look completely beside her golden topaz eyes. Sophia now had long black hair but her eyes were still the same for she loved the color of them. "Well how I look?"Sophia aked smiling. "Oh by the way, my name Savannah back here and on stage not Sophia."said Sophia. A she seen her sister gasped and ay Chris's name she zoomed beside her sister and crossed her arms at Chris.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:56 pm

"What? Can't a boy hide behind a rack of clothes and not have arms crossed in his direction?" Chris inquired. Of course this was not true, but hey, he was born to lie to people. It's what who he is, it's what he does. Anyway, he now had a sort-of-angry vampire in the same room as him, and and a very-angry vampire in the same room as him. Akward...

"Anyway, if you ladies will excuse me, I need to go get my neice, Ella." Chris was doing well. He was following his rules of How To Lie and What To Do When Caught.

1: When you lie, make sure the lie is easy to remember.
2: If caught, make a hasty, but not too desperate exit.
3: If all else fails, use your wand

Chris liked the 3rd rule best. But Rule #2 was alright. Rule number one was downright dull. Every good liar knows to make the lie smallish, and easy to say again and again.

Last edited by Chris Lysander on Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:37 am

You look fantastic. Nikki nodded. Nikki totally agreed and understood what she was saying. Although, I can't be Hannah Montana forever, I age slowly and fans, media and well the muggles are going to notice and ask questions about why I am not growing like teenagers are meant to, they're hormonal. Nikki sighed.
Nikki laughed and Chris and shook her head. Your apology is accepted..but..you're also going to do one little favor for me.. Nikki said, chuckling. You can be Hannah's body guard, y'know, guard the door so no one comes in and sees me take off my wig. Nikki told him, with a smile. She seriously wasn't joking, she was serious. So..so..so..serious.
So, you're Savannah Montana? Nikki asked, Sophia. She chuckled and smiled at that named. It rhymes! Nikki clapped.
Oh and Chris, I frankly believe you really are here with your niece Ella, only because I don't think there would be many boys your age coming to a Hannah concert. Nikki told Chris, with her eyes raised.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:00 pm

"I guess I could be your--Hannah Montanas bodyguard." Actually, Chris was relieved that he was not in too much trouble. He was actually expecting to be kicked out, not be told to keep people out. And when Nikki asked about Ella... "Well, it is actually my moms fault. She had told me that she had gotton a baby-sitter for Ella, and that baby-sitter turned out to be me. Ella made me get some tickets for this concert, so here we are." Chris blushed. He knew he should not have said Ella made him get the concert tickets, but it was half-true. "Should I go get Ella? She would probably faint if she saw you, and would not wake up until my parents get back. Which is good for me, cause I don't have to keep her from running away." Chris took a breath, and then continued. "If she does come, you should put that wig on again."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:36 am

Matt snuck backstage to see this new pop star. He apparated right next to Soph. Soph? Nikki? What are you guys doing here? he said puzzled. He noticed a boy with them. Do you know this Montana Chick?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:46 am

Sophia laughed when Nikki said she her name was Savannah Montana and it rymes. "Yeah Nikki sis, your right it does!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "Nikki sis I can be whatever you need song writer, background singer, dancer, guitar player anything you like I'm here for ya."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. A Chris asked if he could get Ella Sophia nodded. A he mentioened when he did Nikki better put her wig back on she nodded. "Yeah Nikki sis, you will have if you don't want her to find out!"said Sophia softly as Matt apperated beside her. A Matt asked them waht they were doing back here Sophia looked at Matt. "I know Hannah, she's a really good friend of mine."said ophia not really telling the truth but not lying. Before Matt noticed that her hair was black instead of her normal color brown she changed it back with a flick of her wand.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:25 am

Matt!? Nikki exclaimed. Oh-my-gawd! Nikki laughed. Okay, take it one step at a time, Nikki thought. Okay, Chris, sure, I'd love to meet one of my fans, Ella is her name, right? I'll get a CD, pen and poster for Hannah. You go on and get her. Nikki said to Chris.
And Soph, thanks, you're always there for me, it's one of many things that I love about you. Nikki smiled at her sister.
Nikki then laughed, remembering Matt's question, 'do you know this Montana chick?' Aaah, so hilarious! Well, Matt if you want to meet Hannah, you're going to have to shut your eyes and won't open them until I tell you to, can you do that? Nikki asked Matt, hoping he will cooperate.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:03 pm

Alright....... he said confused. He really had no idea what was going on right now. He swore Sophs hair was different but he must've been mistaken. He closed his eyes waiting for Nikki to tell him to open them. He had a thought of what was going on but he'd better ask after he met Ms.Montana!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:10 am

Sophia smiled "Your welcome Nikki sis, anything for my little sister!"said Sophia hugging her.Sophia bit her lip from laughing she thought the whole thing was so hilarious and funny! As she looked at Nikki with a 'this is so hilarious!' look she kept on biting the bottom of her lip from laughing. As she seen Matt with his eyes closed she nodded at Nikki to put her wig back on and to tell Matt to open his eyes. Sophia kept her look how it was intil Elka Chris's cousin came back here and she told Matt.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:28 am

Chris snuck up behind Ella. "Hey Ella?" She turned. "What do you want Chris?" He smiled. "I want you to meet someone. Someone special." Ella cocked an eyebrow. "Just close your eyes, and don't open t'ill I say so." After a moments hesitation, Ella slowly closed her eyes. Chris took her by the shoulders, and led her out of the doors, and into the back. Chris looked into the dressing room, and led Ella into it. "Don't open your eyes yet." Ella seemed to laugh a little bit. "Don't worry, I'm not a cheater." Chris rolled his eyes. Why can't she just stop bugging him about that one little game?!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum