In the Murky Gloom There's an Evil Plan - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In the Murky Gloom There's an Evil Plan - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In the Murky Gloom There's an Evil Plan

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In the Murky Gloom There's an Evil Plan - Page 3 Empty Re: In the Murky Gloom There's an Evil Plan

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:21 am

Lyra's arm arced across the cavern as though she'd just noticed some particularly interesting feature. Her wand's motion avoided the hostages completely, but Jennifer and Scorpius were directly in its path.

"Sectumsempra," she said quietly. "No, Jennifer, you may not touch the Weasley girl. We need her. If you're good, you can help me with some of the others, though."

With that, she walked over to their captives and plucked a few hairs from the Ravenclaw's head. She seemed the sort that got on with her peers. Hell, she'd managed to steal Scorpius' heart, but then, Scorpius was always a soft little runt.

Lyra retreated into the next chamber and returned looking an exact replica of Rose Weasley. Apart from the Death Eater robes, which had become far too large for her, that is.

"What do you think?" she asked the other two. "Will I get away with it?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

In the Murky Gloom There's an Evil Plan - Page 3 Empty Re: In the Murky Gloom There's an Evil Plan

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:26 am

Scorpius didn't exactly know what Lyra was doing as she took some hair from Rose, but he could guess. Polyjuice Potion. After 5 minutes, she came back, looking almost completely like Rose, besides the clothes. "What are you planning?" he asked, he hadn't even been told.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:46 am

If Rose could have said anything she would have told Lyra don't touch her, but he couldn't for she was under the full binding charm and couldn't move. As she saw Lyra coming back as her she looked at Scorpius with hate in her eyes. Rose knew she couldn't pull it off being her for only a couple of people knew how she talked and acted and Scorpius was one of them. "Oh god I hope he doen't tell him how I talk and act."Rose thought to herself but she knew Scorpius would probably tell her for he was a backstabber now anyways.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:51 am

Jennifer was really hoping that she could take her anger out on the Rose girl but she didn't want to look bad by begging so she walked to the other side of the cave, away from scorpius, and then sat down on a very uncomfortable rock. When Lyra took some hair from the Rose girl and then came out looking like her, Jennifer could only think that she had all this planned in the first place. Jennifer wished that Lucius would have trusted her enough to give her more to do. She hated the fact that Scorpius could be right. "You look just like her but you don't sound like her. Try having a younger voice. Are you planning on using her clothes too?" Jennifer asked her just trying to understand what was going on and not trying to be smart.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:17 pm

If Rose could laugh she would for she knew Lyra would never in a million years pull it off to be her for Jennifer even told her she didn't sound like her at all. "What an idiot, didn't even take time to study me and see how I talk and act before becoming me."said Rose to herself. Rose just layed there looking at the twin version of herself hopnig Lyra's paln wouldn't work, so far it wasn't. Rose just hoped Lyra wouldn't take the full body blind off her and make her talk by torturing her, even if she did she wouldn't talk only scream. Roe kne either Lyra was going to take the full body curse off her or ask Scorpiu she just had a gut feeling one of the two was going to happen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:03 am

Lyra laughed. Ickles were so cute! Horrid and annoying, but cute.

"How many blind people are there in your school?" she asked. "So long as I look like her, nobody will bother about how I sound. We're talking about school children, not aurors. The only reason you're noticing is because you know I'm not her."

She turned and stared at the Weasley girl. Duplicating her robes would be easy, but perhaps a babbling hex wouldn't go completely astray.

"Perhaps we ought to hex her just in case, though," she spoke her thoughts aloud.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:59 am

Rose looked at Lyra with hate in her eyes, as she heard Lyra say they ought to hex her Rose laughed inside her head. "If she hexes me, I would still not ay anything only scream!"Rose thought to herself. Rose heard Lyra laugh like her but it wasn't even close to how she sounded it sounded like a evil laugh more then her laugh. "Oh god, I hope she doesn't use Scorpius to make me talk, if she does I'm still not talking!"Rose thought to herself. Roe knew she couldn't do anything about Lyra being her but she could make sure she didn't sound like her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:01 pm

"Why do we need to hex her?" Scorpius asked, managing to find the courage to speak against Lyra. "We don't really need to.."
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:32 am

Rose looked at Scorpius with hate in er eyes but glad that he didn't want Lyra to hex her. "Maybe I can get away with her not hexing me."Rose thought to herself as she felt the ropes around her wrists making it hard to breath. Without her doing anything she passed out on the floor quietly seeing how she was already under the full body bind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:25 pm

Oh, poor Scorpius! He really didn't have the spine for this. Just like his namesake. Lyra knew it was a tradition - she herself was named after a constellation - but of all the names they could have chosen, an insect? When Pegasus, Orion, Hercules, and even Serpens were out there just waiting for someone to use them.

"Need to?" Lyra repeated scornfully. "Scorpius, we don't need to do anything. We do what we please."

She smiled and decided she needed to leave. However the girl talked, it wasn't important.

"But you're right, I won't hex her. You can do that while I'm gone. Jennifer, you make sure he's a good boy and does as he's told," she ordered.

"Oh, and take them through there first," she indicated yet another branching chamber. "There's another girl already in there. Brat followed me home, but it's good to make them watch. Give them time to anticipate."

Lyra didn't wait for them to move. Lucius would be here soon and he'd be quite upset if his grandson turned out to be too much of a wuss to even hex someone.

"Don't forget to take their wands away before you take off the ropes!" her voiced echoed back through the tunnels as she left.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top