Magical Abilities - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Magical Abilities - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Magical Abilities

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magical Abilities - Page 12 Empty Re: Magical Abilities

Post by Claire Chang Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:17 am

I already edit it! Is that okay now?^^
Claire Chang
Claire Chang

Number of posts : 65
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:18 am

Very Good!
Updating

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Chang Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:28 am

I have a question, can i fill the special abilities in my profile or you need to changed it by yourself?
Claire Chang
Claire Chang

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:28 am

I'll do it for you Very Happy

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Chang Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:35 am

Thank you!
Claire Chang
Claire Chang

Back to top Go down

Magical Abilities - Page 12 Empty Cedric Grindelwald

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:20 am

Name: Cedric Grindelwald
Ability Desired: Occlumency, Leglimency, Telekinesis, Non-verbal magic
How your character got this ability:
Cedrics parents always wanted what was best for their child. Since they were rich and powerfull people, they decided that they should give their son every advantage he could have before starting school. So, at a very young age his parents hired private teachers to teach him basic: Occlumency, Leglimency and of course non-verbal magic. At the same time that he started learning these abilities, his parents were delighted to know that he had inherited from his great-grandfather the power of telekinesis. Although he inherited this ability, he has trouble using it efficiently and he needs all of his concentration to be able to use the power.He spent many years learning these types of magic with the constant support of his parents. Cedrics parents bid farewell to the teachers a few weeks before his Hogwarts education began. But, since he hates failling, he tries and practises often. He is a great Occlumens having read a lot on the subject and used this magic often to hide his abilities and thoughts to people. His private teacher admired the fact that he was always a natural Leglimens.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:46 am

Alright, this is really weird but I was told to apply and create here.
Name: Garulia Slither
Ability Desired: Second Sight (Name thought up by Khaat! Thanks!)
How your character got this ability: Garulia was born with it, but didn't know until very recently when he started getting these massive headaches. When one cripples him, shortly after he sees some fluttering at the edges of his vision. This is the beginning. This ability allows him to "bring things closer" or see very far away. But there are many restrictions. For instance, if he zooms in too far he can't get out and will have to rip his eyes away, making him feel dizzy then after about thirty seconds he will be bombarded by a massive headache. He has to stay very still when doing this.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:51 am

Sorry that I gave you the wrong information its in the spell creation section. Sorry xD
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:52 am

Name: Ne'OS Emof

Ability Desired: Leglimency, Wandless magic

How I got these abilities you may ask? Well let me tell you: After Ne'Os gave up his robes that gave him near invulnerability He decided to find some new skills for himself First he read up on Leglimency It wasn't as difficult to learn as he was already a accomplished occlumens. After he mastered that he decided to learn how to use magic without a wand. Ne'Os's Father had all ready started to teach him wandless magic as his father could use it. Now that Ne'OS has mastered that was well he can survive without a wand.

((I am giving up the elder wand after all and i gave Khaat my robes so she could hide them can i have these two Darren? A artifact for a skill?))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Magical Abilities - Page 12 Empty Cedric

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:03 am

Could i claim the elder wand? =D would be awesome! (im not counting on it though Razz)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top