Magical Abilities - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Magical Abilities - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Magical Abilities

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magical Abilities - Page 11 Empty Re: Magical Abilities

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:33 am

Eugene I'm sorry but we can't let you have Wandless. Sorry Danny, but there are NO exceptions man. He just can't have it unless hes a grad.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:37 am

Sorry for double posting but these questions needed to be answered
Haley Kantal wrote:
Aminia Lestrange wrote:My name isn't up there so do I have to redo everything on how she learned her powers? If so let me know.
These are the one's Aminia Lestrange had.

Nonverbal Magic
Occlumency
Apparation

I was looking at the abilities that are up there and it says Ami only has Leglimency and I had applied for the other three, Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency and Apparatrion before the site was changed and I was Approved, so did that change or was it just not put up there? This is for Aminia Lestrange's account.
All of those, are non-special so they don't require any forms. Anyone can use them Wink

Belle Fey wrote:I am just double checking...can one have Animagus as well as talking to animals? Because I had heard you can't but there are a few people who do, if someone could let me know before I apply?

Please and thank you!
Well its pretty much pointless to have both. But honestly just Animagus would be better in my opinion

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:59 am

thanks Matt.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:43 am

Thanks Matt! I wasn't sure about that. That's why I was double checking! ^_^
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:21 am

No trouble guys Wink Its my job lol

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:13 pm

Well I would like to apply then if I may?

Ability: Animagus
Form: Jet black wolf with deep emerald green eyes.
Pic: Magical Abilities - Page 11 Black_Wolf_by_SolStock

Belle as she had grown up with her ability to talk to non-magical creatures, found that her love for them grew as well. Infact she loved them so much she often found herself day dreaming about what it would be like to be one. Perhaps a mighty tiger? Or a beautiful Frisian mare?

So she started doing her research and found the Animagus trait. She loved the idea at being able to turn into an animal at will and then back again. So she bought book after book reading up on this rare magic until she felt confident enough to give it a shot. Of course she failed the first few times, but finally when she just let the magic have her she succeeded.

Her form was that of a jet black wolf with with emerald green eyes, so excited to finally have it work she began running and leaping around like a puppy and howling her joy. Her brother and grandfather both came running out to see what the comotion was and stopped when the spied the wolf.

At first Scott went for his wand, but the way those green eyes fell on him, something stopped him. Then wolf then ran behind a bush and when Scott went to follow he found his sister fastening her robe with a huge grin on her face and he realized why the emerald eyes had stopped him, they were his sister's eyes.

It was then that Belle told her family what she could do and they all smiled and shook their head at her. If there was a way to research something, their Belle would be the one to do it until she succeeded.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Chang Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:48 pm

Name: Claire Chang
Ability Desired: Telekinesis
How your character got this ability:
Claire got his Telekinesis power by her great grandmom. Her grandmom is a Telekinesis herself. She just realized that she was a telekinetic when she had started her life in Hogwarts. She discovered this ability when she was like eleven years old. This is how it starts. One day in Hogwarts, when a fifth year Slytherin decided to vent his anger at me because his house lost the Quidditch match. This Slytherin and one of his cronies decided to practice their cursing skills at her. Claire got so scared and without knowing, she began concentrating at the Slytherin's guy wand. After few seconds, the guy's wand just flew out of his hand and Claire started running far away.

After the time Claire knew that she's Telekinetic, she made objects do whatever I had in my mind a lot of times. Claire started practicing more to control her ability. Her practice began with a small ball. Her task is to make it float on the air. Once she had managed that, she can quite control her ability now. She sure is a special girl.

You may have wondering what this power might be. Okay so we'll start her. Just imagine, after a weary day at school or maybe workwhen you return back home and you don’️t even have the energy to light the lamps in the house, what would you do? If it's Claire, she would make her food come out of the refrigerator and into the microwave and then on the plate without even lifting a finger. Pure use of mind. It's kind of a Wandless Magic but this is Telekinesis.

Even though Claire can do most of the simple telekinetic things easily, like moving objects, she cannot use advanced telekinetic powers without doing practice. Claire can't also use her powers when she is depressed or weak.

Last edited by Claire Chang on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Claire Chang
Claire Chang

Number of posts : 65
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:02 am

Perhaps a bit more please...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Chang Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:09 am

is it enough? need more?
Claire Chang
Claire Chang

Number of posts : 65
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:11 am

Well you can't turn things on with telekenises so just edit that and it should be good Very Happy

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top