A lonely day at the lake (Scorpius!) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A lonely day at the lake (Scorpius!) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A lonely day at the lake (Scorpius!)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A lonely day at the lake (Scorpius!) - Page 2 Empty Re: A lonely day at the lake (Scorpius!)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:39 am

Roxanne shut her book angrily and glared at Scorpius. "Its just you Malfoys," she said with disgust. "Your all so.. snobbish and.. evil."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A lonely day at the lake (Scorpius!) - Page 2 Empty Re: A lonely day at the lake (Scorpius!)

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:32 pm

"Well thats nice, thanks," Scorpius said sarcastically, actually quite hurt this time. He made eye contact with her this time, glaring back. "I think you should really get to know us better before you make such criticisms. After all, we were all forced to join the Death Eaters, it wasn't a choice."
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:09 pm

Roxanne was just saying what her father had told her, he had told her that Malfoys were dangerous, which had led her to dislike them. 'Really?" Roxanne asked, surprised. "I didnt know that.. Who forces you to join them though? You know who is dead."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:35 am

Most people judged the Malfoys harshly, had they been in their position, they would have done the same, if not worse. Scorpius had barely done any harm anyways. "Yeah, now my grandfather is the head, which is even worse!" Scorpius said. Well it wasn't worse, in fact, Scorpius didn't even have to do anything, but then again, he did because he had to prove himself to the others, who called him coward. Not to mention his house was the DE HQ.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:13 am

Roxanne noticed that he had gotten into a bad mood now, not that it had been her fault, but she didn't really like people being angry with her. She also felt slightly sorry for treating Scorpius like that, she hadn't known he had been forced to be a death eater. "I'm sorry, I didn't know, I thought you enlisted on purpose," Roxanne said in a small voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:25 pm

"Its OK," Scorpius said, shrugging. Still he had gotten rather annoyed by the whole conversation, it was obvious what all the Weasleys thought of him. Sighing, he stood up. "Well I think I'll leave now."
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:52 pm

"No, don't leave!" Roxanne pleaded, grabbing Scorpius' hand as he turned to leave. She wanted to apologize, she didn't like hurting other people, and also, she didn't like being alone here. "I'm sorry for being so arrogant. Maybe we should start over?" she said, smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:29 am

She certainly had a multiple personality syndrome. One moment she was being really aggresive and now she was being, or trying to be, nice. Scorpius however, stopped as she grabbed his hand. Shrugging, he didn't have much else to do at the castle. 'Whatever," he said, definately far cooler than he was being last time. It was her fault really. He sat down next to her again.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:35 am

"I'm sorry, I don't really like Death Eaters. They killed my uncle and much of my family, and I thought you were one so..." Roxanne shrugged. Her family was all in the order now, and they all had told her that the Malfoys were with Voldemort. "Why don't you just leave them if you don't like to be in the Death Eaters?" she asked, curiously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:46 pm

Scorpius sighed, this question had been asked to him many times by many people and he was frankly, quite annoyed by it now. "Because, they kill anyone who leaves," he replied bitterly. This was not a subject he wanted to talk about. "Look, can we change the subject?" he asked.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top