Return of the lost professor (open) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Return of the lost professor (open) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Return of the lost professor (open)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Return of the lost professor (open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Return of the lost professor (open)

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:46 am

Jack sighed as he looked at jess then back to Jemma "so do I for our son's sake he needs his mother I can't keep looking after him or placing him with freinds all the time " he said with a sigh "as much as I love him he needs his mother, so do I" his voice trailing off as he watched her his heart still beat with a warm feeling everytime he looked at her , even his wolf side became calm when she was close and that was something rare since she disapeared one reason Andrew had stayed with close freinds
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Return of the lost professor (open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Return of the lost professor (open)

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:37 am

Miseria raised her brown eyebrows and nodded. History of magic. When this... professor without body was teaching, it was boring but now, she didn't even have this lesson. No teachers. "You feel comfortable when you're around me?" she asked, voice full of impressivness. She was a werewolf, how can people feel so comfortable if she's around? Is it how she talks or acts? Or perhaps it's just that people think that Hufflepuff students are weak, but friendly and loyal. Come on! Looking again at the table, where Jemma and Jess's Fianceé were talking, she nodded. She had once short memory lost, too. For one week and she couldn't remember even herself. It was after wolf bit her. "Things that you remember," she said, turning her face again at Jess, nodding. "Yes, I do know what you mean," she replied for the last question. Miseria felt sad about Jack and all other's Jess's friends. What could they feel if she doesn't remember anything. Probably it's only misery and maybe they are even annoyed by this memory thing. But Miseria, even though, she didn't even know this professor, believed that she'll get her memory back soon and return back to her life.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:44 pm

jess smiled and nodded "yeah its strange like I do around Jack but with him its more so ,like I know him that much more" she smiled as she said those words something in her heart warmed, an image flashed in hr mind of her holding a baby "Andrew John, hes... hes my son" she said slightly confused as she looked at her "I remeber him, he was born in Hagrids hut " she chuckled as the memory warmed her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:21 pm

Jemma smiled as Jess seemed to be regaining some of her memories. Jemma really hoped that Jess would make a full recovery. "Yeah, that's awesome Jess, you're slowly remembering things." she smiled, encouraging Jess. "Let's go up to the castle, you might be able to remember it once you see it - plus everyone will be glad to know you're ok again." she suggested, hoping Jess would agree. It would be best if Jess was at the castle.

Return of the lost professor (open) - Page 4 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:14 pm

Jack moved to her side his arm natrualy finding its way around her waist it felt comfrtable for him but he was warry she might not feel the same as he did "Jess, I agree lets get you back to the school where you will be in more familier suroundings" he said giving an involitery sigh at her closeness again to him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:25 pm

Miseria blinked with her eyes few times and nodding again, she couldn't answer yet because other professors were talking. "Yeah, you should go. I will visit you some times if you want," she offered, although, she wasn't sure if Jess would really want to see some kind of student. It would totally suck.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:58 pm

jess smiled to her "yes ,I'd like that " she said placing her hand on her shoulder "you can visit any time you want, your always welcome. " she said to the young girl somthing told her she could use a freind just as Jess could use some one to talk to when Jack or Jemma weren't around . She felt his arm slip around ehr and she lwet herself lean on him it felt right her worry leaving her she felt it was right foer her to be there.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:31 pm

"Ok, let's get going then. We don't want to be walking up to Hogwarts in the dark." Jemma said, getting up and beginning to put on her coat. It was then she realised that Miseria Manson was there - though Jemma had no idea who she was. "You better get back to school too." she said, not punishing the girl. It was too late to punish her now - if she'd seen her earlier, she would have.

Jemma returned her attention to Jack and Jess once more. Her coat was on, she was ready to leave. "You ready Jess?" she asked her friend, assuming that Jack would be ready whenever Jess was.

Return of the lost professor (open) - Page 4 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:30 am

Jack looked at jess then to jemma it was then something made him frown he moved Jess close to Jemma "I have to go , important stuff , take care of her I'll be up to the school to check on her as soon as I am done " he spoke softly. Turning to face Jess he smiled "Jess its good to have you back , I have to go some where but will be back as soon as I am done and we can spend as much time as you want together, ok" he touched her cheek and smiled leaning froward he wondered if she would let him. he was happy when she didn't pull away from him , gently he gave her a kiss wanting to deepen it to show just how much he'd missed her , but he didn't and backed off just happy to have that moment for now.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:50 pm

Miseria looked at all of them, saying no word. There was no need. But when Jack kissed Jess, she turned her face away. No, it wasn't of jealousity, it was just that it reminded of her own Love. She hasn't seen Josh for days and she already missed him. His pretty eyes, although, they were different colors. He was perfect. "Can I come with you to the castle?" she asked Jemma and Jess quietly, when Jack finished.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top