Return of the lost professor (open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Return of the lost professor (open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Return of the lost professor (open)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Return of the lost professor (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Return of the lost professor (open)

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:29 pm

Nicky sneaked out from Hogwarts, again. He went to hogshead. Unfortunately... There were some teachers at Hogwarts there. Seems like they all busy with one of them. So, he just sat a bit far from them and ordered a fire whiskey. He watched them carefully.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Number of posts : 161
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Return of the lost professor (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Return of the lost professor (open)

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:34 pm

Miseria didn't have to sneak out from Hogwarts, actually. Her mother just wrote to the school so she could visit Hogsmeade and then buy something and send it home, to Transylvania. Thing what her mother missed most, was buttle beer, what she wanted to buy here. Taking off her mittens, she entered The Hogshead and ordering three bottles of buttle beer, she looked around, not even noticing the professors who were sitting there.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:42 pm

Jess stood up with Jacks help. She may not know how her memories had gone but she knew she needed some thing to drink, with Jacks help she moved to the bar smiling at Jemma as he moved "firewisky" she ordered much to Jack suprise. Standing there she saw a young girl already at the bar and a young boy sat in the corner , something about him said to her he should not be there but she said nothing her eys drawn to her red hair.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:50 pm

Miseria's saphire-blue eyes stoped at the woman who stared at her. Staring back for few moments, she only shrugged for herself. Perhaps she looked weird in this bar, although, she looked old enough, so nobody who didn't know her, wouldn't tell anything. Getting those three bottles of Buttle Bear, she put two of them in her extraordinary big pockets and one she opened. Then she sat down next to the little window and looked out, wondering what Josh was doing right now.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:54 pm

Jess smiled "you go to the school , right?" she asked downing her whisky and watching her pocket the bottles of butter beer into two hug pockets "so do I , so I am told" she added hoping she would stay and talk she was tired of the fussing the others were giving her for the moment she just wanted a normal conversation with some one normal.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:58 pm

Miseria flinched, dropping her bottle on the table. "Wait? What?" she murmured fast and jumped away from the table. All her Buttle beer was flowing over the table. Uh-Oh! she thought and only then, she turned her face to the woman who sope to her. Trying to act calmly (however, she was upset about one of her favorite drinks), she smiled at her:"What do you mean 'So I am told'?" she asked curiously. The thing was, she have never seen her before and perhaps she was a new student.. Right?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:05 pm

Jess looked at her then at teh othrs beside the fire "They say I am a History of Magic proffesor at the school yet things just don't seem clear" she said sighing as she downed another glass "me a proffessor " she chuckled "I can't even remeber my own hystory let alone teach one" her finger rubbed the side of teh now empty glass.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:10 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrows, although, she was a little bit confused. Will she be sended back to school again? Even if that happens, she won't go. "Ahh... You have Memory Lost thing?" she asked, little bit surprised. Well, that changes everything why was she acting so nicely to her.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:15 pm

Jess looked at her and smirked "yeah, you could call it that " she said as the bar man filled her glass " it was taken from me" turning to face her she slid up her sleeve to show the cuts and puncture marks that sat on her arm like a junky after drying out yet she never did drugs "I don't even know how I got these there all over me"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:18 pm

Miseria looked over the Hogshead, listening to this silence. Only this strange woman.. or student.. or what ever she is now, was talking. "That's sad. But what's your name?" She asked, looking again at her. Perhaps she will call her professor, if she wouldn't mind. "I'm Miseria," she offered her hand as a polite student from Hogwarts.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top