Teenager Pregnancy (Headmaster Shacklebolt) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Teenager Pregnancy (Headmaster Shacklebolt) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Teenager Pregnancy (Headmaster Shacklebolt)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teenager Pregnancy (Headmaster Shacklebolt) - Page 3 Empty Re: Teenager Pregnancy (Headmaster Shacklebolt)

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:28 am

Shacklebolt sighed, too many students were dropping out. Did not they like Hogwarts? he thought frowning. "Oh very well, I guess you can drop out if you like."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Teenager Pregnancy (Headmaster Shacklebolt) - Page 3 Empty Re: Teenager Pregnancy (Headmaster Shacklebolt)

Post by Gabriella Montez Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:20 am

I just...I also feel like I'm failing too much..This is my second year of being a fourth...I mean, I am unable to-wait did you say yes? Nikki was confused and scratched her head. Really?? I promise you won't regret it! I'll get a job!
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:21 am

Andrian was taking Jake for a walk - as usual. To his dismay as he looked down the corridor he spotted Nikki crawling up the stairs leading toward the Headmaster's office, a very unsual place for her to go; not very common. He couldn't help but wander what was she doing up there and so badly wanted to go up there and just maybe take a little peak of what she was doing. One little peak couldn't hurt, he thought as he looked down at Jake and lifted him off the ground then darted off toward the gargoyle and muttered the password.

As soon as the gargoyle swung open he then headed up to the stairs. Good the door was closed, he thought hiding behind it and pressing his ears against the door listening to the converstation and how Nikki spoke badly about him. This fumed him up that she would've thought of him that way, exposing his son in that kind of way all of it was a lie - a lie to get her son back. Why couldn't she just asked, he didn't understand. He was not exposing his son into alchole, being a player and vomiting she just couldn't accept that he changed.

(( I want the headmaster to look at the door and know that I'm there then say, something and open the door with your wand then I look at you guys shocked and storm out angrily.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:58 am

"You can leave Hogwarts, but the thing is, I am still not sure if Andrian will give you custody of his - " Shacklebolt stopped and looked around at the door. Now, Shacklebolt had good instinct, he could tell, somehow, that someone was behind the door. "Stop talking," he said to Nikki, wondering who it was. Then withdrawing his wand, he waved it at the door, opening it and revealing Andrian. "Andrian, what are you doing here!?" Shacklebolt said angrily. If there was one thing he hated, it was eavesdropping.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:13 am

Nikki listened and had to stop as she was asked to. She heard the name 'Andrian' and her eyes widened. She started to get a bit sweaty, heart rate rose and just felt so sick. About talking badly about him. Well it was a fact! She followed the headmaster and gasped. Andrian! What-what-what are you doing? Nikki gulped and bit her lip. You..you may as well come inside anyways..Since it's about you..Hey baby Jake.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:06 am

It was all so sudden at first he was hearing their converstation and the next thing he knew was they suddenly stopped talking; Andrian forgot that the Headmaster had very good instinct yet he didn't have time to react before the door swung open. He turned his head around and stood there frozen as his body temperature boiled up with stress and anger - angry that she thought this as a fact. As she spoke he couldn't move his lips cause he was so angry so instead he put Jake down onto the ground and told him. "Go with your mother, Jakey," he said softly. He didn't want this but he had enough.
"Okay," Jake said waddling off to his mother and hugged her leg waiting to be picked up. Andrian stood up straight again and looked at Nikki again, jsut scowling bottling his emotion inside and walking off.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:55 am

Andrian, I'm..I'm dropping out. Nikki gulped. She picked up Jake and gave him a kiss on his forehead. I'm not bad mouthing you..Even if it does sound like it.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top