Teenager Pregnancy (Headmaster Shacklebolt) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Teenager Pregnancy (Headmaster Shacklebolt) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Teenager Pregnancy (Headmaster Shacklebolt)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teenager Pregnancy (Headmaster Shacklebolt) - Page 2 Empty Re: Teenager Pregnancy (Headmaster Shacklebolt)

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:26 am

(either be in this topic or don't do that! lol and of course you are! you're dating belle...drinking...vomitting)
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Teenager Pregnancy (Headmaster Shacklebolt) - Page 2 Empty Re: Teenager Pregnancy (Headmaster Shacklebolt)

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:30 am

*rolleyes* fine. Think what you think, But you know your wrong
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:06 pm

Nikki Granger wrote:Um, how can I sir when he might be married to someone else? Nikki sighed again. I wish I had just given Jake up for adoption rather than him having to suffer these consequences.

"Well if he is staying with his father than how are you sure that his father will let you take Jake away from him?" he inquired curiously.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:41 am

Well because..I have a right to do so anyways! Nikki scratched her head. Don't I? Nikki was so confused and lost. She really did not things right or properly. Sigh.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:36 am

"You will have to fight in court for the custody of your child," SHacklebolt informed her.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:54 am

As Nikki:

Oh, no! Nikki said and spun around frustrated and sighed. I do not want to go to court. That's too much time, energy and money.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:04 am

"i doubt you will get custody of the child unless you go to court," Shacklebolt said, shrugging. "And if you want, I can give you some money. As a loan of course."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:09 am

So then..right now because he is an adult and I'm a child.. Nikki thought for a moment on how wrong that sounded. Anyway...He automatically gets my child and I have to get my education first?!
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:17 am

"Of course, unless you can prove that he's a bad influence on Jake, then perhaps the court will let you keep him," Shacklebolt said. He didn't know much about this stuff, so he was very confused. But he was trying to help.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:23 am

Couldn't just let me drop out and let Soph teach me? Niki chuckled, softly. I mean she's smart, she could bring me the homework and give it back to the teachers.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top