Murder at Midnight Part 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Murder at Midnight Part 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Murder at Midnight Part 2

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Murder at Midnight Part 2 Empty Murder at Midnight Part 2

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:04 am

The night was rather cold and chilly. Not much to be had in the small German village that Christabelle and her family were from. Her father deciding nothing was worth him being there apparated straight into his office back at their home. There were many things that needed to be done. He sighed rubbing his eyes. He had found himself a bit sleep deprived having remembered what it was like when Christy’s mother was pregnant with her, he thought things would be a bit easier this time, however both were not in their early teens and twenties and the longer it was they waited before they conceived again the harder it had become. On top of all that he was up to his ears in paperwork for the ministry. He sighed and poured himself a glass of whiskey sipping on it as he pointed his wand towards the fireplace lighting it to create some warmth and a bit more light into the room.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Murder at Midnight Part 2 Empty Re: Murder at Midnight Part 2

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:17 am

Godric knocked on the door to his Uncle's office. He hated what he knew he had to do. It just wasn't something that was pleasent. But in order for the CoL to survive the loss of Nick, Godric needed his cousin at her full wrath. And penning it on the Resistance was the only way to do it. He walked in with out being called for. he didn't care. It wasn't like the man would see it coming. Ummm, Unkel, I need to speak with you for a moment. Godric saw the man he cared for. His only father figure in his life. And he was going to kill him. With out a moment of hesitation, he was going to kill this innocent man for the greater good of the world. Godric had already told the house elves that he and his uncle were not to be disturbed, but a quick forgetting charm fixed the memory of him even being in the house at all.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:23 am

Christabelle's father looked up at hearing his nephew's voice. "Yes my boy come in." he replied in German happy to see his nephew the only one he cared for like a son. He saw the look on his face and immediately his smile faded. "Is something wrong?" he asked looking at him standing up walking towards him, "Is Christabelle alright?" Of course as close as Godric and Christy were and seeing the look on his face her father would wonder if she was alright. It was in his nature as a parent. He took a sip of his whiskey and placed it down on the desk leaning against it.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:30 am

She's not doing so well, with Nick disappearing and all Unkel. She needs motivation, but nothing I do seems to help, but I have an idea. But it will take both of us sacrificing a lot to achieve it. Tears were streaming down Godric's face. He wasn't one to cry even as a baby. It just wasn't in his nature. He held out his hand and his uncle's wand flew through the air into his hand. Unkel, you must die for Christy to finally relize what is going on in this world. It's for the greater good. As he said this the tears stopped. He regained his control over himself. Oh, and Unkel, I always thought of you as a mentor, a father figure, so I think you have the right to know the one thing almost no one ever seems to figure out, I'm gay. Godric was hoping to piss off his uncle enough that this wouldn't hurt so much. To try to get him to say anything that would make the boy angry enough not to care that he killed him. He hoped it worked. If it didn't then he would have done all this, just to end up dying inside anyway.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:38 am

Alrik frowned having heard this from Godric. He had feared Christabelle hadn't been doing too well having not known where Nick was for sometime. He had even started to enlist ministry workers to look for him if it helped to cheer his daughter up. His daughter that had been the reason he wished to get up in the morning. She was his ray of sunshine in a life of darkness. He looked a bit shocked at seeing Godric in tears. The boy had been way too much like him that it threw him off a bit to see him cry. "Why have you taken my wand from me Godric?" he asked looking at him, "You know better than anyone I'm not completely defenseless."

As he heard the next comment he looked a little shocked, "So you think killing me will make my precious daughter feel better?" he asked looking at him. "You really think..." He trailed off hearing Godric's revelation to him that he had been completely blind about. "No!" he retorted to him growing a good bit angry, "No son of mine is like that. You can't be." he finished in denial even though he knew Godric never to lie about something so serious.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:57 am

Godric had gotten what he had hoped for. It was now his turn to throw the words right back at him. As you said uncle, Godric was angry enough to start seeing white in his vision, his anger a white hot ember in his soul. No son of yours. I'm the son of none other then Draco Malfoy. And you will simply get over it. No I know your not defenseless uncle. Then this wouldn't be any fun. Godric cast a quick Reducto spell, destroying the desk in front of his uncle in a shower of splinters and sawdust.

So, uncle, did I ever tell you why I was made captain of my dueling club? I killed both my DADA and DA professors in a two on one fight. He knew that his uncle was skilled but Godric had a few aces up his sleeve. The first being his telekinesis. the second was the white Asp that was already hiding in the room. The third, well that wasn't until later. SECTOM SEMPRA Godric screamed as he shot the curse at the man. He knew the man could easily dodge that one. He was just starting to play.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:01 am

His uncle easily canceled the spell out with finite incantem. "A shallow form of a man." he said insulting Godric's father. "If he even had half the sense given to a mudblood he would have raised you like he should have." he laughed a little at the thought of it. But then again he could have turned out good like some of the Malfoy's seemed to be. "I think what hurts me the most is that I trusted someone like you around my daughter."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:57 am

Godric smiled. His thoughts forming into actions. First the band of power that formed around his Uncle's kneecaps. Forcing the man to the ground. The second, as if in tandom, was the bite to the neck from the White Egytian Asp. Godric walked over to the man with a smile on his face. "No, uncle, I would never hurt my dear cousin. But you proved that not even family can be trusted." With these two words Godric watched as the venom started pulsing into the man's body.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:03 am

Christabelle's father went to the ground almost the second the band of power went around him. His eyes grew wide as he saw Gift come up against him and bite his neck. He felt the poison that started to course its way through his veins. He let out a scream but it wouldn't be heard in the soundproof room that was his office. "Murderer." he said looking at his nephew, "They'll figure out it was you. Mark my words." he trailed off as the poison consumed him and he took his last breath falling on the floor.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:24 am

Godric smiled at the dying man's words, and almost to himself he said, "No, uncle, because there isn't a trace of what I've done." With that he took the man's vitals and after making sure the venom had done its job, he used a vile of the antivenom to remove all trace of it in the man's body. He then used another potion, one he had made for just this reason, and it drained and evaporated every blood cell in the man's body. As if a Vampire had drank him dry. The marks of the Asp's bite were exactly positioned for a certin Vamp's fangs. Ne'os. Godric walked up and slashed the man's shirt and chair with Ne'os' dagger that he had procured from Marco. His gloved hands leaving no prints, his only tell that he was there was the wand that he had in his left hand. Before he left he did one more thing, he went out the window, closed it, and shattered it from the outside. Then he flew off into the dead of night, tossing the wand into a lake far from any population.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top