Let us talk Mr. Minister - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us talk Mr. Minister - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us talk Mr. Minister

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us talk Mr. Minister - Page 3 Empty Re: Let us talk Mr. Minister

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:07 pm

The shield appeared again and the dissapeared "minister give up even if that spell worked i would just pull it back" he placed his normal wand back in his robes and crossed his arms he knew the elder wand wasn't on him even if he lost Dae would find a fake elder wand on him.

((for future reference to disable this necklace you send a disarming spell at it. and since this is before Matt almost killed ne'os he dosent know that that spell disables the shield))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:24 pm

Jack dodged he dagger with ease then quickly looked at the boys neck and saw the necklace his mind quickly thought to what to do then it came to him and he aimed his wand again and spoke strong and clear , he was now slowly becoming fed up of this, with his wand pionted at the necklace he spoke "Expelliarmus "watching as it disapeared he hoped never to be seen again. "Minister now the wand" he shouted lundging at the boy
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:26 pm

Ne'Os saw the shield appear and the flicker and dissipear as his necklace flew off he aimed his normal wand at it and thought portus it dissapeared so he could retrieve it later. he felt the spells that the shield had absorbed kick in he immediately was paralyzed he fell to the floor.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:34 pm

Dae smiled as he watched the vampire lay frozen on the ground. "Well done Jack, after we search his body we will get him over to Askeban, and you can go home to your fiance." Dae said as he stored away his wand and walked over to the boy. It was obvious by the fact that Ne'os did not use the elder wand that A he didn't have it on him or B. he had a fake on him. No matter the wand could stay hidden for all Dae cared. Just as long as no one was using it. Dae searched the parlized boy and found just what he expected to find another wand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:28 pm

Ne'Os could feel the spell lose its effects but he still couldn't move "what are you going to do with me?" he asked fear in his voice for once.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:41 pm

"Well We are gonna take you to my favorite place, you know i once escaped from here. Of course you couldn't do it the security is stricter now, and i don't allow visitors. Also don't worry about your necklace i will go get it. We monitor all teleporting in and out of this room." Dae said moments before he began to the the kids arms and legs with magical shackles.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:47 pm

"you wont find the necklace its has been bewitched to not leave a trace of where its teleported to" he bluffed. Ne'Os knew if they found out it went to Emof manor they still wouldnt be able to get through the wall to the hidding spot.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:58 pm

Jack moved to the ministers side and held the boy even with the magic shackles on "sir will you be wanting me to acompany him or will you be sending for more Aurors to take him into custody? " he asked hoping inside he didn't hoping he could get back to Jess as soon as possible. Even with his wand out he still did not take his eyes of the boy if he was capable of getting this close to the minister he was capable of anything.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:03 am

"do you realy need more aurors for me i cant do anything without my wand and these shackles keep me from flying..or moveing" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:12 am

Dae smiled he didn't and in fact he did not have any other Auror's to do the job so it would have to be Jack. sad though Dae knew why he wanted to leave. "Jack i need you to take him and then you can have that time off that you want alright? Also my best wishes towards Jess I really do hope she is alright. You can expect me at your wedding also." Dae said with a smile as he started to walk towards his desk. Then he saw Ne'os real wand picked it up and snapped it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top