Let us talk Mr. Minister
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let us talk Mr. Minister Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let us talk Mr. Minister

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let us talk Mr. Minister Empty Let us talk Mr. Minister

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:01 am

Ne'Os walked through the Ministry heading for the Minister's Officer he walked up to the door and banged on it he really hoped the minister was in.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Let us talk Mr. Minister Empty Re: Let us talk Mr. Minister

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:35 am

The Minster was fast asleep on the couch in his office. it was a classic English brown leather couch with many parts in apolstry where the padding would wither away is circle shapes. It was the only place Dae slept these days, and he was having such a vivid dream. It all ended though his comfort, rest, the beautiful girl, and his respect for who ever was knocking at his door. Dae gave the wave for the door to open, and there he found his favorite little vampire boy Ne'os Emof. "Oh do come in my boy not like you are interrupting any thing." Dae said as he started walking to his desk

Let us talk Mr. Minister Classic
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:40 am

"sorry to wake you Minister but i fear i have bad news" he said walking in and flicking his old wand at the door it closed behind him and locked. He sat down in a chair "is anyone able to overhear this conversation" he asked,
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:49 am

Well the boy was being awfully blunt today, and Dae was a bit confused to why he was here. After all last time he was here dae tried to take his wand away. Well not take but ask him to give it over. Of course dae had no way of threatening Ne'os because he could not die with that Horcrux out there."Yes I keep my office under several charms that keep it private. Why do you ask dear Boy?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:54 am

"because it has come to my attention that you are supplying a certain group of vampire hunters with weapons and supply's" he said

((if you cant have the sword at least you can give vampire hunter stuff and food i didnt ask to remove the swords btw))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:35 pm

"me supplying a group with something haha." Dae said forcing a chuckle to come out of his mouth. How Would Dae recuperate this one had been giving them stuff of course it was only two items. It wasn't like anything that major. "i have done no such thing. I have though given the Ravenclaw champion something for her and her boyfriend. They have been writing me letters and i have become very fond of the two. What they do with the items is up to you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Jack shook his head as he walked towards the ministers office. He would prefered to be at Jessica's side now he had found her but the minister had called and when he did , it was jack's job to awnser than call. Reatching out he knocked on the wooden door and quickly stepped inside .

"You sent for me minister, sir" he said standing in his best profeshional way in front of his boss.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:40 pm

Ne'Os turned and looked at Jack "i did not know you were meeting someone else today minister" he said turning to face the minister again.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:49 pm

Dae was relieved that Jack was here not that Dae couldn't handle himself but some backup would be nice. "Ne'os i wasn't planning on meeting with anyone right now after all it is the middle of the night, and you barged in here. jack here is one of my Auror's when you rudely awoke me i sent a signal to call him here. Thank you jack for coming on such short notice, and don't worry I know about your fiance." Dae said smiling as he awaited the oh crap look on ne'os's face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:53 pm

Ne'Os knew Dae wanted Ne'Os to panic but he didn't he was prepared he had his amulet on and had it active before he walked in he smiled at Dae "i see well we will have a lovley chat the three of us then but anyway you supplying the confederacy must be stopped for the greater good of the planet." he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top