Ravenclaw Lockeroom
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ravenclaw Lockeroom Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ravenclaw Lockeroom

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ravenclaw Lockeroom Empty Ravenclaw Lockeroom

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:51 pm

Ravenclaw Quidditch members only, please prepare for the match here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Lockeroom Empty Re: Ravenclaw Lockeroom

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:19 pm

Christabelle entered the locker room for Ravenclaw grateful she had found a sub for keeper. Marco was such a good friend it was one position she didn't have a sub for besides herself. She sighed. She had Marco's broom in hand figuring he needed a new one she had managed to get her mother to order one and have it sent just in time.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:26 pm

Marco strode through the doors into the locker room, he was resplendent in the blue and bronze robes of the Ravenclaw Quidditch team. His pads were brand new, and he was a bit concerned to have no broom of his own just yet. He had an athlete's ability on the broom, so he was naturally excited to be playing today; even if he was just a substitute for the normal Keeper and had no idea what to excpect to be flying on.

He cinched his helmet on hating how it flattened his always wispy fly away hair and yet grinning from the excitement of being here ready to play. He saw Christy and looked at the broom she held, a nice Firebolt, he'd given the captain his money and she'd somehow gotten it for him. Hey that's mine right? Great! A Firebolt is what I usually fly at home! I knew I should have brought mine, but a new one is even better! He held out his hand while holding the other arm open for a small one armed hug of thanks. Let the others think what they would, she was a friend and he was thankful to her for gettin him a broom on such short notice!

His grin ratcheted up a notch as his thoughts strayed, would Godric be there? If he did show would he root for Marco, or remain house loyal rooting solely for Slytherin? This thought eased his nerves as it took his mind away from the game and put it into more familiar territory. Marco looked around the room, he was ready to go!
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:54 pm

"Too bad it isn't as good as mine." she said smiling as she handed over his brand new broom to him and walked over to hers picking it up. "But then again you don't need a fast broom to be a keeper." she finished looking over her thunderbolt. She remembered getting it right after starting Hogwarts and getting Quidditch captain and seeker. She smiled remembering how happy she had been about it. She had wanted to race Nick on it but hadn't had the chance. She was looking over the broom making sure her boost on the gripping charm she had placed on it was all in good order. "Thanks again for doing this for me."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:25 pm

Tracer walked into the lockeroom holding his clean-sweep in his qudditch robes. Tracer for being the hot shot he thought he was, was well incredibly nervous. In fact he had just got done puking his guts out. On the Team as a first year was really rare, and really scarry to boot, but at least he would be in the air with his brother. Not that his brother was that kind of comforting person, it was nice though. "hey-hey guys how is it going?" Tracer said stuttering for the first time in his life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:30 pm

Christabelle saw Tracer enter the locker room. She noticed she had a lot of young players on her team but then again it would be fine. The younger they are the easier they would be to mold into a good team for when she left. She walked up to him, "Tracer you alright?" she asked looking at him as she put a hand on his shoulder, "You aren't nervous are you?" she asked curiously. Truth be told she was a bit nervous herself but she had always been told a bit of nervous energy was always a good thing. Too much however could be bad. She wanted to make sure he would be able to get through the match.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:06 pm

[christy, did u buy that broom? just wondering =/]

Christopher walked into the locket rooms. Unlike his brother, he was much more at ease and wasn't nervous at all. After all, what did it matter to him if Ravenclaw won or not?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:10 pm

(Yeah I did)

"Yay." she said seeing Christopher enter the locker room. "Now both of my beaters are here all i need now is for my chasers to show up." She sighed and looked at the two of them, "By the way this is Marco Dubhbaron." she said introducing them to Marco. "He's our sub Keeper today, Garulia is sick."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:22 pm

Marco looked at Christy; It really is my pleasure, I'm glad to get to fly again. It's just too bad I only have three posts to defend. He said grinning. He watched as another player entered, he was glad Christy was tending to the very nervous looking First Year. He was pent up excitement, too keyed up to be nervous at all. He twirled his broom around like a medium length staff, he moved to a quiet corner where he could release some energy without hitting anyone. A definate down side to not really being a people person, he really didn't know anyone's name.

So he moved off to himself twirling his broom around his head and across his back faster and faster until it was a mere blur of black. Over his arm and around his ribs it went too fast for eyes to follow, he was grinning. He hadn't worked out in a while, this was cathartic; his mind cleared and he prepared for the match. He stopped the broom suddenly grasping it by his chest like a saber. He chuckled as he stood there now completely ready to burst out and give it all he had. Not so much because it was for Ravenclaw; his heart belonged to Slytherin, moreso for Godric, but he would fight for Ravenclaw today on the pitch.

He rejoined the gathering team as another boy entered. Christy had just introduced him so he nodded as politely as he could in greeting. This one had an air of indifference about him, interesting.
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:52 pm

Jamie hurried into the locker room, worried that she was late. To her suprise she saw only Cristabelle, Marco, Christopher, and Tracer. She could feel her face flushed with the red from the run down from the castle. "Hey" she said to Cristabelle. "Where is everyone?"
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum