I Gotta Find You (Sophia) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I Gotta Find You (Sophia) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I Gotta Find You (Sophia)

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Gotta Find You (Sophia) - Page 4 Empty Re: I Gotta Find You (Sophia)

Post by Gabriella Montez Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:16 am

Tim nodded and grinned. Alright then. Tim nodded his head to the rhythm and used his fingers on the seat as it were a drumkit. It's a really good, inspiring song. Tim said, in between.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:07 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah it is, that's one of the reasons I wrote it, although not many people know I wrote this not even my little sister Nikki!"said Sophia as she got finished singing her part. "I love singing, it get my mind off alot of things like stress and stuff."said Sophia as she tapped her feet to the beat. "Alot of my songs I write have alot of meaning and the describe how I feel at times likethis one."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:15 am

Yeah, I definetely agree. Tim nodded. Music is a great way to express how you are feeling and sometimes you can connect with your listeners. Tim said to her, knowing that she probably already knew that. It's like putting your experiences in a rhythmic and musical poem for people to hear. Whether they be good or bad.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:49 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah but I'm to shy to let people hear me sing, I'm not that good at singing."said Sophia softly. "Not that I suck at singing I'm jut scared of what people would say if they hear me."said Sophia looking away. Sophia knew it ounded stupid for alot of people told her she had a beautiful voice.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:53 am

You shouldn't be afraid of what people think or say. Tim said, softly. You got to act with confidence and know what you're doing and be happy and calm. Tim said. He put his hands on her hands and rubbed them. You're a fantastic singer, believe it.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:29 am

Sophia nodded and sighed. "Yeah I guess your right, I should just believe in myself and don't care what others think."said Sophia softly. As he told her she was a fantastic singer she blushed. "Um... thankyou, butthere's tons of girls better then me believe me!"said Sophia."No one knows I used to preform at the Leaky Cauldron as well for muggles but I don't do it anymore."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:01 am

How come you don't perform anymore? Tim asked, curiously. I want to tell you a secret that..no one else knows except for my family. Tim said to Sophia, feeling really comfortable and safe around her. It's like her could tell her anything.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:03 pm

Sophia shrugged when he asked her why she doesn't perform anymore. "I don't know, I gues I don't have the time and no one really listens besides the muggles, I'm like a popstar to them!"said Sophia laughing. As he told her he wanted to tell her a secret that no one knows besides him and hi family she smiled. "Ok what's your big secret Mr. Ashes?"Sophia asked as her chocolate brown eyes sparkled at him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:05 am

I use to be a muggle singer too. Tim said to her. I used to be in a band called 'JONAS', with my two pals Nick and Kevin. Tim continued. My real name use to be Timothy C. Jonas, just for the band but we decided to take a breather so I cam back to this world, and changed it back to Timothy C. Ashes. Tim said, smiling. I had loads of fun but, I lost track of time and I just need to get back to reality you know..to find someone like you. Tim said nearly blushing like a girl.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:08 am

Sophia looked at himshocked when he told her he used to be in a band called JONAS. "Oh my god, I was a huge fan of you guys when I was little!"said Sophia blushing now. "I thought your voice was like Tim Jonas, although I could have been wrong."said Sophia chuckling. As he told her he needed to get back to reality and neded to find someone like her she blushed. "Why someone like me, what's so special about me?"Sophia asked him smiling wanting to know why he wanted a girl like her. "If music is your passion why don't you go back to it?"Sophia asked him as she gave him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top