What is Wrong with you People (Christy, Matt, Bastian and approved COL members) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What is Wrong with you People (Christy, Matt, Bastian and approved COL members) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What is Wrong with you People (Christy, Matt, Bastian and approved COL members)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is Wrong with you People (Christy, Matt, Bastian and approved COL members) - Page 3 Empty Re: What is Wrong with you People (Christy, Matt, Bastian and approved COL members)

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:27 am

Marco looked at Godric with a cool expression. He was actually glad he'd stepped in first, Matt seemed to forget Marco outranked even Godric and had rushed headlong into the fray with apparent emotion guiding his decisions. Yes, that's a fine idea, Godric... I do notenjoy being too close to the stench, yet I think I like to keep a my distance on that female, and can keep watch better. Matt you will lead the way then... they should be sufficiently bound now.
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

What is Wrong with you People (Christy, Matt, Bastian and approved COL members) - Page 3 Empty Re: What is Wrong with you People (Christy, Matt, Bastian and approved COL members)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:30 am

((Posting as Morgan))

"Why do I have to be bound?" she asked looking at them, "I'm not the one thats done anything wrong. At least not that I'm aware of." she was inwardly cursing for being taken as a captive than instead of as someone of a high position. "And I can walk perfectly fine, too I don't need to be led around like some animal."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:43 am

Shut Up! Matt said to Morgan. So what exactly am I allowed to do to her Boyfriend then? He asked Marco. He knew even Marco outranked Godric. Just a bit of a guide line. He said bounding Morgan and picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:12 am

Subastian stuggled against the bindings that were holding him although he knew it wouldn't help him any. He glared at Matt only hoping that he could go werewolf and flee them, he knew Morgan was right for him to not follow her here. He only did it because he wanted to protect her from them, he wanted to keep her safe but he knew now that he was doing a piss poor job of it. Subastian wondered if he could get in contact with Alexa without them knowing but quickly dismissed the idea all together.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:14 pm

(Posting as Morgan)
"He's not my boyfriend!" she said as Matt threw her over his shoulder. She was kicking trying to free herself. "Put me down you disgusting lowly Lestrange!" she yelled trying to get free. She knew she could reach the coin that Ne'os had given her but she was debating on using it. She worked hard to clear her mind of all thoughts of Ne'os, instead she filled them with how much she hated the fact he had gotten a fourteen year old pregnant.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:06 am

Godric looked at the two captives. He summoned two blind folds and place one on the girl and one over the eyes of the mutt. Now, now, no peaking. He said his voice still as cold as ice. In his mind he opened his link to his cousin, but still making sure to keep it closed to outsiders. Were bringing in two captives, one human, one Mutt. The human wishes to talk to you, but I don't think you should let her see who you are. It was a quick message. Godric shot a look over to Matt. 'Bob' if you directly ignore a command from me again I will have you killed. This is a matter of safety of our Supreme Leader. That makes it my business. End of story. He gave the Mutt a rough shove and indicated for the boy to start walking by doing it again. He was over not taking command, this time Christy was in charge, which meant he was pretty much the next highest ranking officer.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top