What is Wrong with you People (Christy, Matt, Bastian and approved COL members) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What is Wrong with you People (Christy, Matt, Bastian and approved COL members) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What is Wrong with you People (Christy, Matt, Bastian and approved COL members)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is Wrong with you People (Christy, Matt, Bastian and approved COL members) - Page 2 Empty Re: What is Wrong with you People (Christy, Matt, Bastian and approved COL members)

Post by Morgan Forrester Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:56 am

Morgan looked at him quick to grab her wand and move quickly to have him by the throat with it and was behind him. "Matt, you know me." she said holding the wand tightly to his throat. "I'm just as evil and ambitious as you are if not more. If you want to believe whats in my mind thats fine but maybe just maybe my mind is like that to make those nasty half breeds believe me."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

What is Wrong with you People (Christy, Matt, Bastian and approved COL members) - Page 2 Empty Re: What is Wrong with you People (Christy, Matt, Bastian and approved COL members)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:58 am

I am really doubting your words Morgy! he laughed. He quickly made a motion in which he got behind her with her wand and had both of them in one hand at her throat. She could not get out of this one. Morgy was the nickname he had given her in school. He laughed his evil laugh, he couldn't believe he still had it.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:01 am

She laughed at that. And leaned her head back so she could see him, "Wow Matt." she said looking at him, "I always knew you liked me but I didn't think you would ever betray Emmy this way." she said looking at him, "I'm one of her closest friends you know. I'd hate to have to break her heart and tell her that you had another woman in her arms because you wouldn't believe me."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:03 am

I know Emmy! She'll understand! He said. His eyes had turned blood red now. He was feeling just a little angry now. But he had to control his temper. He let Morgan go and tossed her wand to her. I want you out of here! Now! he said loudly.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:09 am

"I'm not leaving until I speak to whoever is in charge of the confederacy." she said stubbornly. "You know me better than that." she said as she took her wand back. "From what I hear you actually have no power in the confederacy, now if you'll point me in the direction of someone who does I'll be glad to speak to them but until then..." her eyes had suddenly made contact with Marco's. "You must be in this with him. Any ideas on what I've said?" she asked looking at him.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:25 pm

Godric had had enough of all this bickering. He jumped from the rooftop where he had been perched, the only thing visible through the shadows, the silver gleam of his sword in the moonlight. He flew through the air, as graceful as a peragine Falcon. Landing just as the girl Morgan assulted Matt.

"I wouldn't make another move, if I were you." he said his accent thick and deadly. The sword was hovering at his side. Nothing touching it. "Now then, unless you explain what you are doing to my distant cousin over there, and I deem it satisfactory, I will drop you like a rock." He pulled his wand and smiled.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:01 am

Marco looked at the woman cooly; HEewasn't about to give up anything to one he knew so little about. Her tendency to give little away while asking too much was annoying to him. He smirked and might have answered with something cryptic but then Godric decided to join in the little gathering. Marco merely eyed him cooly as he effortlessly took control and had the woman in a controlled position. A twinge at the corner of his lips the only recognition; this was business.

So Morgan, you seem to ask a lot of questions, and you brought a werewolf here...what's to keep us from treating you as we would any other common miscreant who wanders into things they have no business being in and poking their noses around. Worse yet your mutt is stinking the place up, and that just won't do! His nose wrinkled in displeasure at being so close to the wolf in question. But he wasn't about to let either make an easy retreat now. Now wqas the time for getting some of their own answers.
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:53 am

"I have brought nothing here." she said replying to the boy she knew to be Marco from the party. "I came solely by myself. Whatever that mutt that is apparently here came was not with me or for me." she finished saying turning to look at the boy she knew as Godric.

"I have done nothing with your cousin...Other than what normally happens when he and I are practically in the same room together." she said grinning. "Matt and I get a long in our own way."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:56 am

Matt snorted when she said they got along in there own way. He grinned that Lestrange grin and laughed. Okay now Morgan I really don't think we need to hurt you but, I'm pretty sure we're going to anyways! He said advancing slightly towards her. Godric needs to decide what we do to you but, that boyfriend of yours..... is all mine! He laughed evily.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:11 am

Matt if you make one move, I will take you down myself. Godric's voice was ice. His eyes were the color of a black sapphire. We take them to the only person I take orders from. Both of them. Any complaints? And by the way mutt, if you try anything she dies, if she tries anything you die. Get it, got it? Good. Godric had taken full control regardless of apparent rank. He looked to the sky and thought for a second, letting it appear that he wasn't paying attention.

Now if all of you would join me, although you too do need to be bound by a sightless spell that way you won't know where your going. Lets just say it'll make me feel better. He used a blinding charm on the two standing there with a dark satisfaction. Now then Bob take her, Marco and I will take the Mutt.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top