A request (Dae) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A request (Dae) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A request (Dae)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A request (Dae) - Page 3 Empty Re: A request (Dae)

Post by Darren Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:52 am

Darren might not be the most intelligent of all people, but he smart enough to know that whatever Dae wanted to do with the wand would only have a negative impact on him. He had made his decision, he wasn't afriad of whatever Dae would do to him if he disobeyed. Waving his wand, he made a cut on his palm then pressed it to the paper. He then mended the cut. "Now tell me the assignment," he said stiffly. Dae had gotten a little to much from this deal.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:07 am

Well He put his blood on the paper how great Dae had one this battle, though not without some losses to his original plan. "you are in with the order correct? Cause if you are not I need you to be. They are hiding Ne'os Emof's Horcruxe there, and that needs to be destroyed before we can force him to give us the wand." Dae knew that darren would not have a problem joining the Order again, nor would he have a problem with his assignment to destroy the Horcrux. Darren would destroy one of Dae's horcruxes if he had a chance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:11 am

"Ne'os has a horcrux?" Darren said, frowning. That wasn't good, he hadn't known that. But the good part was it was in Grimmauld place. 'I'm not in the order, However I can go there whenever I want, being a friend of Jess Potter, who is too gullible to know my true intentions." he replied. "I may even be able to get Jess to go against Ne'os and make him tell me where Ne'os' horcrux is."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:30 am

"Good Good, and by Jess to you mean Jess Potter my Cousin in Law?" Dae asked puzzled if it was he would have to have a talk with him. One Dae could not be related to someone in the order none the less some one who led the Order. That indeed was frustrating, but he would handle it with grace as he did everything now. No more burning of houses, like in the old days. "By the Way Darren how are things with Gin you finally make a move?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:42 am

"Yes, Jess Potter," Darren replied. Darren was one of Jess's best friends, and Jess was sort of Darren's friend, though he considered Jess gullible and not extremely smart as well as quite weird. When he brought up the subject with Ginevra, Darren rolled his eyes. He had worked hard to forget about her totally, and had almost done that. "Nothings going on between us, I visited her once at her house and thats it," Darren said shrugging.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:48 am

"I sense some disdain Dear Darren, and why is that you didn't do what you should of when you could of?" Dae said with a smirk. He had always thought that Darren and Ginevra were meant for each other, but they had never thought so, and now it looked like they were estranged from one another. Of course That would not change his feeling for her, and if need be Dae would exploit those feelings just like he had done in the past.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:55 am

"Because I never could of, Dae," Darren replied stiffly. "Now, why are we talking about these matters? They don't concern you and I don't care about it, so don't bother talking to me about it." He stood up from his chair, he turned to leave, then turned back. "You want me to destroy Ne'os's horcrux, is that all?" he asked.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:04 am

"Yes it is." dae said smerking he had gotten what he wanted and more with that information. Dae waved open the door for Darren.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:05 am

"Alright then," Darren said, about to walk through the door. Again he turned and looked at Dae. "You better keep your deal Dae. You don't want me as your enemy."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:44 pm

dae laughed for a bit at the last statement before looking back up at Darren. "I have had you as my enemy before, and trust me it was not all that scary. After all i was not the one on the run you were. Now good bye Darren. you better bring me that horcrux soon."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top