A request (Dae) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A request (Dae) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A request (Dae)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A request (Dae) - Page 2 Empty Re: A request (Dae)

Post by Darren Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:57 am

People generally had the wrong opinion of him, Darren had worked with the order to defeat Voldemort and all, but not because he was a good guy but because of his own selfish reasons. He had wanted to defeat voldemort for various reasons, including the elder wand. Now the elder wand was in the hands of a filthy vampire and Darren wanted it back. '"You asked him to give it to you?" Darren asked, surprised. "What did he say?" If Ne'os would just hand it over, that would be great, he had never much liked the vampire but Darren didn' t really want to kill him either. "I just told you the catch. I will work for you, if you give me the elder wand," Darren said firmly, then waited for Dae's reaction.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:42 pm

Dae was puzzled that darren did not have enougfh forsight to see what the answer to Dae's question had been. If Ne'os had said yes then they would not be having this conversation right now. it was agrivating that someone dae had looked at as an egual could not figure something as miniscule as this out. "Ne'os of course declined, if he hadn't we would be on are way to the deparment of mystries so i could show you it." The catch was not one Dae could accept he wanted to find the wand so he could destroy it. He knew you could not snap the wand, but he had an idea of how to destroy it. Darren was ceartnly better then any of Dae's Aurors and perhaps beeter the Dae, but that was yet to be proven again. "You can have the Elder wand after i run sevral expirments on it with Matt Lestange head of the department of mystries."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:48 pm

On his way to the department of mysteries? Darren glared at Dae, he already knew what Dae was thinking. Well he didn't know exactly what, but he was sure that Dae would conduct expirement on it to find its weakness, or perhaps to clone it. That couldn't happen. "You always work for yourself don't you Dae," Darren said, rolling his eyes. "Alright fine, I agree. You can conduct your expirements on the elder wand, then give it to me." Thats what Darren was telling him, but of course, he would just take the wand before Dae had a chance to expirement on it.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:55 pm

Darren agreed or did he? Of course he did not agree why would he Dae had no leverage over Darren, but he could always change that. "Great Darren i am so glad that you see we can be a great team." Dae said smiling before he began to go through his desk drawer. Dae grabbed some papers and set them on his desk then he grabbed a pocket watch. "This An Auror's watch, which is used as a badge as well you will need to take it. First though i need you to sign some papers, and make the unbreakable vow." Dae said smiling he just made his leverage over Darren.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:32 pm

Darren frowned, this had all been to easy, Dae wouldn't give in that easily. Also, Dae could always seem to tell when people were lying to him, it was probably instinct, but it was really annoying. "The unbreakable vow?" Darren repeated, raising his eyebrows. He would have to be the greatest of fools to accept the deal, he would not hand his life away so easily. "I don't think so Dae, I'll just sign the papers if its OK with you."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:50 pm

"Oh alright, but those have some binding properties too. It won't kill you though, of course not sure whats worse death or Askeban." Darren was smart any other idiot would have thought they just made it through scott free. Not Darren though this must have been from the years he spent hunting him and Ginevra. Ah Ginvera that was right the one thing for some reason Darren had to protect. "Anyways if yo are worried about the tests it is really just one, and i will let you watch us do it if you want, now initial here." Dae said as he pointed to the first blank spot halfway through the page
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:56 pm

Darren waved his wand at the paper without looking at it, making the pen write his initials by itself, he stared at Dae suspiciously. "I don't fear going to azkaban, I heard the dementors are barely in your control. So what is there to fear?" he asked rolling his eyes. "But I made a fair deal with you Diggory, and I expect you not to do any trickery."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:01 am

"The deal is indeed fair, but my worry is you giving me that wand! for my one experiment." Dae said smiling. It seemed he was always smiling even when threatening to kill some one. Dae flipped the page and pointed out more places for Darren to sign his name, and then on the last page he indicated that Darren needed to give some blood. "oh now once you sign the paper i will give you your first assignment needed to be completed before we can have the wand."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:17 am

"Will you tell me what that one expirement is?" Darren replied curiously. If it wasn't too bad, he would give the wand to Dae, although he still didn't totally trust him. Staring down at the paper, he raised his eyebrows at the last thing he needed to do. Give some blood? He glared at Dae, "What is the assignment?" he asked.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:44 am

Damn Dae almost got away with the blood guess Darren was just a little to clever. "No i cant but it is really to test something else not the wand." that was true the test was to see if the thing could suck the magic out of the wand. "Oh and don't worry about the blood I have to give some too don't look at me like that talk to legal about it." that was a lie Dae had designed these papers to require blood. Dae smiled thinking if he should wait for the blood to be on the papers before he told him the assignment and he decided that was for the best.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top