Racing Brooms Through the Hallways ((OPEN)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Racing Brooms Through the Hallways ((OPEN)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Racing Brooms Through the Hallways ((OPEN))

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Racing Brooms Through the Hallways ((OPEN)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Racing Brooms Through the Hallways ((OPEN))

Post by Willow Ashers Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:08 am

Willow walked out of the crowd. "I'll join," she said and mounted her broom. She smiled. She was racing her best friends (not keith), and was gonna have fun. When Abbey said go, they all bolted off, Izzy in the lead...at first. Willow was so excited and was grinning from ear to ear as she passed Izzy and everyone else. She laughed as the cold air and students and prefects brushed by. She peered back at her friends way behind her. Keith was at the end which made her very, very happy since he was a little mean and annoying. Willow finally reached the corridor then turned around, dodging all of her friends. She heard Keith growl as she went by and she chuckled. She passed by the students and prefects agin, almost to the finish line when a student took out their wand and- as Willow saw it- jinxed her broom. "Whoa!" she screamed. "That's not fai-OUCH! That HURTS!" she yelled as she was being tossed around into the walls. "OWWWWWW!" She was bruised from head to toe now and every movement hurt like crazy. She almost started crying.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Racing Brooms Through the Hallways ((OPEN)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Racing Brooms Through the Hallways ((OPEN))

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:44 pm

Elv laughed happily. Oh well... this is surely exciting!! She moved her broomstick to the left and made it faster. Abbey is on the first place now. And she followed her to be the second. They finaly reach the end of the hallway when someone jinxed Willow. "Willow, you okay??" she yelled from her broom. Elv stopped her broom and approached to Willow. "Hey!! Who did that??!!" she asked angrily.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:40 pm

Izzy had slowed down when she saw a pupil aim their wand at Willow's broomstick. She had tried to shout a warning to her but with all the noise noone had heard her. As soon as she saw Willow fall to the ground, Izzy jumped off her broom and anxiously examined her. She knew some first aid from living on the streets. Izzy saw Elv come up to them and ask who did it.
'I think it was a second year... that boy there...' She pointed at the place the boy had been standing at, but to her surprise he had dissappeared. She growled angrily. Jerk. She turned back to Willow, who had bruises all over and looked to be in a lot of pain. 'I think we should get Willow to the hospital wing though... seems like she's broken her ankle..' Izzy turned back to Willow reassuringly 'The nurse should be able to fix it very quickly.'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:16 am

Abbey slowed to a stop and looked at Willow's ankle. "Well I'd like to finish the race.." she said, trailing off, hoping that her friends didn't think bad of her for that.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:13 am

Willow was now screaming in pain. When Abbey arrived, she thought she would help, but she just said she'd like to finish the race and took off. Huh, Willow thought. Some friend. She rolled her eyes but even that hurt. She looked up towards the two worried expressions of her friends. "Thanks," she mumbled. "Can I please go to the hospital wing?" she asked with pleading eyes. She tried to get up but yelped as a wave of pain came crashing down on her ankle. "OWWWWW!"

Last edited by Willow Ashers on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:45 am

((can I join?))

Sophia was in the hallway heading back to Gryffindor Common Room with her firebolt in her hands when she saw Abbey and Willow and a couple of other people she didn't know fly pass her. "Hey that looked fun!"said Sophia as she mounted her broom and took off after them. As she caught up with Abbey and Willow she smiled. "Hey Abbs, and Willow what are we doing here?"Sophia asked in a serious voice making look like they were in trouble. As she pointed her broom down she landed beside Abbey.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:11 am

Abbey hoped that Sophia wouldn't be mad at them. They were best friends, so hopefully she could get them out of trouble. "Ummm.....she were just.....racing brooms." she said, casting her head down. Than Abbey looked up, and saw Sophia had a tiny smile on her face. "Do you want to join?" she asked exciedtly. "Elv and Izzy were just going to take Willow to the hospital wing; they think she broke her ankle." Abbey said seriously. "But you can stay and race with me!"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:40 pm

Elv laughed. Abbey really like this racing thingy though. "Yeah, sure, Abbs... Me and Izzy could take her to hospital wings..." she said calmly. Turned her face back to Willow. "Can you walk, Willow?? Or should I ask the nurse to come here?" she asked worried about her ankle.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:49 pm

"I'll race you in a minute Abbs, but I got to take Willow to the Hospital Wing on my Firebol she can't walk."said Sophia softly. "No your not in trouble, you just have to be careful though I raced my broom through the corridors once but it also ended up to be around the castle as well."said Sophia. "Willow, are you ok with me taking you to the Hospital Wing? You Abb and Elv,you can follow if you want."said Sophia knowing she won't get in trouble for she wa helping a student out.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:23 am

Abbey sighed. "Okay." she mumbled. She got off of her broom and walked silently behind Sophia as she whizzed slowly by on her Firebolt towards the hospital wing.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top