First Training - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Training - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Training

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Training - Page 4 Empty Re: First Training

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:01 am

Miseria rushed to a quidditch pitch and waved at everyone:"Sorry I'm late!" she apologised with a sweet smile. Her red hair was again in ponytail and she wore usual schooluniform. Well, she couldn't find another clothes to come and practise with. Holding her new broom on shoulder, she searched for the captain. Miseria was in sub. team, so she didn't know yet, what she's supposed to do.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:09 am

Roxanne followed Miseria to the pitch, clutching her broomstick and dressed in quidditch robes. "Hey guys," she said brightly. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to be at practice or not, considering she was a sub-chaser, but they might need her there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:23 pm

Mariana whistled as few new people came up to quiditch pitch in order to clear that she understood and noticed they arrived.She started to announce arround. "Okay so team structure changed a lot,but you should know who is on which post.Since there is only one keeper you will gather around one half of the pitch." she started giving instructions loud and clear so everyone could register. "Chasers will throw qwaffle at the goal ring and beaters will try to stop them from that intention.But don't throw bludger too hard i don't want anyone getting hurt." she finished hoping that they did understand what to do.

"On my mark start." she said blowing a whistle and waiting for her team mates to start following instructions she just explained.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:15 pm

Abbey flew her broom into the middle of the pitch, and looked around for the Quaffle so she could see beat it away from someone if need be.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:35 am

Miseria raised her hand when Mariana started talking. Listening to all what she had to say, she rushed there and stood next to her. “Excuse me, but what should Sub-Team do at the same time?“ she asked. That was the first time when she was on the quidditch practise so there were few things that she didn't know. And there was also new girl who maybe didn't know the same thing what she had just asked.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:30 pm

Mariana turned to Miseria as Abbey started scanning the pitch for the qwaffle. "On trainings i don't make difference between sub-team and a regular team.You just train for your post in case it eventually opens.The only difference is that on matches sub-players can't play anless there is a change of players." she told her looking around for the rest of the team.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:40 pm

OOC: There are much students unactive in this team. Since there is no one playing as well, maybe you should call them back or make a new team?

Miseria shrugged as an answer and jumped on her broom and took one qwaffle. Then she pushed herself away from the ground and started flying around the pitch. Her broom was fast, she had to admit it with the jolly emotion of hers and the wide smile what was decorating her pale face. Then she stopped in the middle of the quidditch stadium and looked at the beaters. Now, shall they start? Smiling at them, she flew up in the air and then with all her power, she throwed the gwaffle at the goal ring side.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Archer Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:32 pm

Noah soared into the air after the team. "Sorry I'm late," He admitted, coming to a hover next to Mariana. "I was a little busy with...er...school work." He Ran his hand through his hair nervously. "But I'm here now. Anything you need me to do?"
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:12 am

Abbey zoomed over as soon as she spotted the quaffle flying out of Miseria's hand. She took her bat and hit the quaffle with all her might. As a result, it flew away from the goal post towards the opposite side of the field.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:33 am

Miseria smiled at Abbey. Good, she responded the hit. "I got it!" she shouted and flew after this mega-sized ball and cathed if, making a little death-spiral in the air. Laughing loud, she flew closer to the team. "And again! Hit it!" then she threw with all her strenght the ball away, forwards Abbey.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top