First Training - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Training - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Training

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Training - Page 3 Empty Re: First Training

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:02 pm

Zoë knew her absence had extended to more than just her class work. She had spoken to both her caption and HOH and knew she still had her place on the team. With an uplifted spirit she headed or the pitch. She could see her fellow team mates already at practice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:33 am

Abbey peered out into the distance, and noticed a small speck, most likely a person, walking towards the pitch. "Hey Mari!" Abbey called. "I think we have another player joining us for practice!" Abbey's spirits were instantly lifted; having another person on the team was just the thing they needed right now.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:18 pm

Walking closer to the crowd that was gathered around Mari, Zoe found herself smiling. It was so good to be back here on the pitch. There was no better place to be.

"Hey Mari."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:38 pm

[[OOC: D'you want the subs to come to practise or not?]]
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:14 pm

[[Yeah subs have to come too!!]]
Mariana looked at the direction Abbey was pointing at.It was one and only ZOE!Mariana sighed in relief. "Hey Zoe!!" she waved from the air. "Do we have sub-keeper by any chance?" she asked as she floated near land while she was looking at Zoe.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:18 pm

[[OOC: Ok, was just checking! And we have no sub-keeper by the way, lol xD.]]

Ben ran out onto the field, hoping that he wasn't too late. "HEY GUYS! I'M HERE! SORRY I'M A BIT LATE, ONLY JUST GOT THE MESSAGE!" he yelled up to the team who were flying above him. He thought they should be able to hear him, he had yelled quite loudly, after all.

Ben climbed onto his broom and flew up to join the others. "What you guys doing now?" he asked, not wanting to miss any more of the training.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:54 pm

Mariana cleaned her ears very well before she was able to answer. "I hear well you don't have to shout." she said to Ben who seemed rather hasty. "We are having a virtual match.And remind me again which position are you?Was it a sub-keeper?" she asked trying to remember.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:06 am

"Sorry!" Ben said. "I was sub-Beater, actually." he reminded Mariana. "Is everyone else here or are we still missing people?" he asked her. He half-hoped people were missing, so that he wasn't the last to arrive, however bad of him it was.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:59 pm

"As in the matter of facts new sub-chaser is late aswell." replied Mariana hoping that Roxanne would eventually arrive. "Anyway enough of chit-chat get in the air and you have 2 bats in that box over there." she said showing few feet away where a brown box that looked more like trunk lied still on the wet grass.She flew back up and waited for Zoe and Ben to catch on.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:19 am

Alice knew she was so so so late frst she had lost her robes then her brom had lost a wig and was off balance, so she had to repair it- and, it had taken a lot of work. But shed made it, huffing and puffing.
"Hi- Hi- M- M-M a- ari" she panted, hoping she was understandable.
"I-I'm r-ready."
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top