First Meeting of the Confederacy of the Light - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Meeting of the Confederacy of the Light - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Meeting of the Confederacy of the Light

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Meeting of the Confederacy of the Light - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting of the Confederacy of the Light

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:53 pm

Marco strode purposefully into the room, he had not been detained for nothing, he had an interesting rumor he had been trying to put truth to. A matter very personal and close to his own sanity. He bowed to Christy and Godric, who he would know anywhere by his stance and aura. Tonight he was teeming with power and it rolled through the room in palpable waves.

Marco stepped past the other man and directly to Christy and Godric, he lay his hand over his heart and bowed begging forgiveness and offering loyalty and respect. My Lady, and Lord, he flicked his eyes to the white asp and addressed him personally as well, before returning his attention to the two commanding forms at the head of the table,Gift; I am here as commanded. He offered no explanation to his lateness, he could not state the nature because he did not know for certain what he had discovered as yet. This rumor was very confusing. His eyes lingered on the dark countanance of both the higher ups, he too was perturbed that Nick was not here yet. He might have Christy's approval, and he had his heart set on Godric, but he understood this was Nick's contingency, and he was anxious to meet the leader.

Last edited by Marco Dubhbraon on Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

First Meeting of the Confederacy of the Light - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting of the Confederacy of the Light

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:03 pm

Apparently Christy didn't need him here. They would just take a seat. It was that Marco kid the one that was dating Godric. Matt was all for that type of behaviour. people had a choice on what they wanted to do. Matt nodded to him and then Godric. So Christy why am I heat next to the door. It seems that they'll just come in. He said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:02 am

Abbey knocked on the door of the huge mansion, checking her watch, hoping she wasn't too late. She had just recieved an owl from Christy telling her that there was a meeting tonight.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:16 pm

Christabelle smiled as she saw Marco and her younger sister enter the room. "Because I said so Matthew." she replied as if that should be answer enough. She turned her attention to Marco, "Come my sergeant you must sit next to me." she said offering the seat that was next to her to him. "Gods know Godric won't sit during this meeting and I need someone besides him to be beside me during this."

She smiled seeing Abbey, "Glad you've come as well Abbey." she said looking at Matt. "Now Matt if you'd be so kind as to show Abbey where she will sit."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:23 pm

Matt pointed to a seat with her name on it. Right over there! he said. Just next to the fountain! He laughed. It was a very beautiful fountain. He bet 15th century marble. Well I suppose thats good enough Christy! He said to her answer.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:32 pm

"There is no fountain in the dinning room you moron!" she yelled at him quickly losing patience. "Please don't make me kill you tonight Matt I'm not in the mood for it. Now show Abbey where she should be sitting in the dinning room!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:21 am

Aden strode calmly through the cobble stone street outside while the fall chill nipped at his external extremities. Aden felt uneasy about coming here, after all he had only met nick and none of the others, and with nick gone his membership might be called in to question. Though showing your loyalty at a group such as this might be easy, since it would consist of flaring a faction of your convictions in a short moment of passion.

To Aden's understanding it was the simple just walk in party, which made it more susceptible to well traitors. Aden strode into the house, and further more to the dinning room enjoying their warm embrace of the fire. Aden had brought his dueling statues just encase he was attacked or the group was... "Greetings all what lovely night for this swarae," Aden said meeting everyone's face with that fake political smile he had learned all to well in his childhood thanks to his parents. "Now i believe i must introduce myself for those of you that have not seen me around Hogwarts, or if you did not watch the Dueling tournament last year, My name is Aden Williams son of Duke Williams of Westfall." Aden felt that giving his full title at a place like this was important.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:56 pm

Yeah Yeah Yeah! Your right next to Abbey! He said. Well then what the hell is that Christy!?! He pointed to the big structure. Am I just imagining things?!?!

((OoC:C'mon give this one thing to me!!!!!))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:58 pm

Abbey sat down where Matt had pointed to. She smiled at Christy. "I miss you so much Christy!" she said. "I wish you could come home." Abbey shut her mouth after that, though. She wanted to be taken seriously in this group.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:46 pm

Christabelle did not reply to Abbey. As much as she felt like showing sisterly affection to her she couldn't at a moment like this. This was a very serious matter and things had to be handled professionally. She looked over at Matt and scoffed at him, "You are imagining things Matt." she replied to him, "As always your imagination seems to be running wild."

She saw Aden walk through the door. She recognized him from having gone to school with him and vaguely remembering Nick mention him in passing. It wasn't a surprise to see that he had attended this meeting. "Glad you could make it Aden." she replied smiling curtly towards him. She too had her diplomatic smile. It was something that had to come naturally to the daughter of a minister of magic after all, along with keeping up pretenses that everything was alright even if it wasn't. She stood up and walked over to Aden extending her left hand. "I'm Nick's fiance Christabelle Whittle. Daughter of German Minister of Magic, and Confederacy of the Light Captain and second in command as well as advisor to Nick."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top