Why would I be here? - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why would I be here? - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why would I be here?

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why would I be here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why would I be here?

Post by Morgan Forrester Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:47 pm

She looked at him as she took her money and shoved it down his pants. "I won't want it after that." she said blushing as he released her from his hold. She had been around many guys but none had ever held her that possessively. "How about we go out into Muggle London and get some lunch?" she asked looking at him. It had to be at least well into the afternoon and a late lunch or early dinner wouldn't hurt them.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:31 pm

Subastian pulled out the money she had just shoved down his pants and looked at her. "Stubborn much?" He said grinning crookedly at her. He liked the fact that she was stubborn and he liked it even more when she blushed. He took her hand and said, "Ok but i'm paying again. I don't want to hear any protest from you." He looked at her and then bent his head to whisper in her ear, "You look beautiful when you blush. I like it, it suits you Morgan."[/color]
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:49 am

"I'm not stubborn just strong minded." she replied sticking her tongue out at him. After what he had said to her she would end up turning the tables on him. If he liked it when she blushed he would like her even more as the seductress. "If you must pay then who am I to stop you."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:53 am

Subastian smiled and said, "Well lead the way Morgan, i don't care what we have for lunch." He smiled at her and could tell that she had more tricks up her sleeves.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:08 am

She sauntered in front of him moving her hips to a light rhythmic sway as they made their way through the Leaky Cauldron and out into the muggle side of London. It was fairly nice day out.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:31 am

He put his arm around her waist keeping her close as they walked out into the muggle side of London. "Hmm it's a nice day out isn't it?" He asked as a young man looked at Morgan but stopped when Subastian glared at him. The young man suddenly had other things to do than sitting around waiting for a bus to get there. Subastian smirked and thought, 'Well that was quite funny.'
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:41 am

"Its quite lovely out today." she said noticing the only slight overcast in the sky. She hadn't even paid attention to the guy waiting on the bus suddenly leave after they passed him. "So why did you decide to go to Hogwarts?" she asked him curiously as they turned around a street corner. "Sorry its just that there is a place up the street here that has some of the best food in the world."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:59 am

"It wasn't what i decided it was what my parents decided for me." He said as they walked around the corner. "Oh no that's fine."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:05 am

As they came up upon the little cafe she turned and looked at him, "And why was that?" she asked curiously. "Its unusual for someone to change schools so late in their education." She looked a tad bit confused on that part, "Well we're here." she said as someone came to seat them, "Yes just two today." she said them looking a little surprised that it was more than just herself.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:18 pm

"Actually I've been at the school since my first year." He said looking around the cafe. "It looks like a nice place." He lowered his voice to her and said, "Why do they looked surprised?"
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum