Why would I be here? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why would I be here? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why would I be here?

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why would I be here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why would I be here?

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:37 pm

((OOC: Well right now cause I'm at work. Yesterday it was cause I was at dad's lol))

"Well..." she said thinking. "I like apparation better plus its quicker than flooing there." She had made a point. She hated traveling by floo. She actually had refused to since she had gotten her apparation liscense since apparation was just easier for her. Once she was standing on the street Morgan grabbed a hold of him and with a loud pop they were gone.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:34 am

Subastian smiled at her after they apparated, 'Well I think i like apparation.' he thought to himself. "That wasn't so bad. So where are we?" He said not recognizing where they were. He looked at her longing to see if her lips were as soft as they appeared.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:10 am

"We're in Diagon alley." she replied looking around. "If I don't get my potion supplies I'll forget." she said as she started leading him towards knockturn alley. The potion shop that she frequented was on the edge of Diagon Alley. "Sorry its just they have really fresh ingredients."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:02 pm

"No that's fine." He said allowing her to lead him towards the potions shop. He watched her walk from the corner of his eye making sure she didn't see him watching her. "I forgot what Diagon Alley looked like." he commented as he looked around.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:49 pm

"Really?" she asked looking at him. She frequented Diagon Alley but not nearly as much as she frequented Knockturn Alley. She could find stuff of so much more use there. There were no barriers there like there were here on what would be acceptable to purchase. "Has it really been that long since you've been here?" she asked as she entered the shop. She didn't see any point in waiting on getting what she needed.

As they walked in she noticed the shop keep not in his normal place when she came in to arrive. She called out to him, "Damian!" she yelled loudly catching the shop keeps attention, "Guess you don't want my business today?" she asked as he came up front.

"No miss Morgan I do." he replied looking at her. "I always want business from such a pretty lady as you." He was trying to make up for not properly greeting her. "You need the usual today Morgan?" he asked as she nodded.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:12 pm

"I haven't been here since my first year in Hogwarts." he said looking at her. He looked around the shop looking for anything that he might need, as Damian got Morgan what she needed. He continued to look around but not finding anything that he needed. He simply shrugged and walked back over to Morgan looking at her not paying attention to anything else.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:14 pm

Morgan picked up the bag of Lavender he had gotten for her and put it up to Subastian's nose. "Smell this." she said looking at him, "Its the best lavender in all the world I'd suspect but its also completely organic too." she said as she pulled it back and handed it to Damian. "Um give me some extra mandrake root too while you're getting it." she said as she pulled out her money.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:21 pm

Subastian like the smell of lavender and said, "It smells nice. I like it." He took her money and put it back as he pulled out his own and quickly handed the money to Damian. He winked at her as he smiled crookedly at her, "Now that you've gotten your potion ingridents where to next?" He asked still smiling crookedly.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:33 pm

She looked at him wide eyed. She couldn't believe he had just done that. She had never let anyone pay for anything of hers in her entire life but he didn't look like he would let her pay for anything. "That wasn't yours to pay for." she said as she took the bag and started to walk out of the shop. She pulled her money back out and handed it to him, "There now we're even. And where would you like to go?" she asked looking at him curiously. "This day is for you after all."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:40 pm

Subastian pulled her close and put her money back and said, "No i wanted to pay for it and i'm not letting you give me your money. Keep your money for other things Morgan. I don't care what we do today just as long as i get to spend more time with you." His hand were on her hips holding her close to his body, her back against his chest as he smiled softly. He released his hold on her and waited for her to protest with him about buying her ingredients.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum