Class Two - Newts - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Class Two - Newts - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Class Two - Newts

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Class Two - Newts - Page 3 Empty Re: Class Two - Newts

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Belle watched Ami do a once over of the class and her wave to a girl. She then began to write down some notes on the sides of her book. She then looked back up at Ami. "So what other classes are you taking?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:53 pm

Ami hesitated thinking about the classes she was taking, "I'm taking, Dada, muggle studies, Herbology, And Astronomy, how about you?" She began to doodle on her parchment out of boredom.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:14 pm

Belle thought for a moment and then replied. "I am in DaDa as well, along with Care of Magical Creatures, Charms and Transfiguration. I have to admit that Shacklebolt kind of scares me."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:28 pm

(Sorry, just noticed this)

''Na ja, mein lieber Freund, vieleicht bin ich auch ein Angestellte des Zaubereiministeriums, aber vieleicht bin ich auch ein Todesesser oder ein Phönixorden Mitglied, man kann niemals wissen.'', said Poe on fluent German. His father spoke German and he taught him when he was little, that is how he knows it. ''As I have always said, even if water is used against you, you will eventually hate it. You can interpret this as you wish'', he said to Godric.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:39 pm

Mariana looked a bit sarcastic when Arthur asked her about the potions. "Not so much Arty Transfiguaration and Potions are my bad side." she said shrugging her teeth.She listened how Arthur talked to Godric. "I don't know German only Spanish." she muttered under her breath.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:43 pm

''I speak several languages, but Spanish is not one of them. Potions I can understand, but why Transfiguration?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:04 pm

"Well i know transfiguartion when i have a spell,but when Professor tells me turn mirror into fox and back then it gets hard." replied Mariana though she couldn't excatly remember if it was a fox.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:34 pm

"Machen Sie es wie Sie mein Freund. Sie werden nicht hören, meine Gedanken zu diesem Thema andere dann meine hatread für dieses verdammte Trank. Ich bin nicht mit jeder Verwendung zustimmen. Es kommt die Wahrheit ans Licht der Menschen durch Gewalt, und das ist nicht akzeptabel." Godric said with a dark smile. He inclined his head slightly and turned back to his work. He knew the boy wasn't a DE but he wasn't about to say as much.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:52 am

''Wie sie es wollen, mein lieber Freund. Die Warheit muss ans Licht kommen, aber dass wissen sie schon. Wann und wie? Dass kann ich ihnen nicht antworten aber sie kommt. Ein mann der Angst vor Veritaserum hat, hat auch etwas zu verstecken. Dass is aber nich mein Problem'', replied Arthur.

He then turned to Mariana. ''Yes, you are correct. Advanced Transfiguration can be difficult. If you need any help, just contact me.'', he said. He then turned his book into a turtle and then back into the book, just for fun.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:06 pm

Godric smiled at the statement. He looked at Arthur with a slight grin. "Every man, my friend, has something to hide." His only response in english, his german accent thick and hearty. He nodded once to Poe and went once more to his studies.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top