Class Two - Newts - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Class Two - Newts - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Class Two - Newts

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Class Two - Newts - Page 2 Empty Re: Class Two - Newts

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:26 am

Not a problem, M'lady. he said with a smile. He pulled out his text book and quill and parchment. He didn't notice the other boy as he coppied down a few lines from the text, comitting them to memory. How have you been, Princess? The term wasn't an insult just what he had called her upon first meeting her. So it had just kept.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:43 pm

Mariana smiled to Godric.For unknown reason she liked the way he treated her.It was like reading some of middle age book with castles and princes and princesses. "You sound like my grandpa..." she shrugged a bit though she had no critisizing voice. "Not that's a bad thing though." she added quickly. "Oh and i am good here and there.How have you been?" she asked taking out her piece of parchment,ink and quil.

Suddenly someone else called her.It was Arthur.She didn't see him a moment before when she entered. "Oh heya Arty how are you doing?" she asked turning her head a bit so she could see Arthur while talking to him though she looked at Godric also which was difficult,but she didn't want to be rude to neither of them both.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:36 pm

Belle smiled at the girl. "Hello, you look like you are not enjoying the object of our studies today either. I really would rather do something other then have my personal secrets and thoughts hung out like the laundry to dry."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:21 am

''Fine, thank you. And you? You are probably fine in all, as always. Looking forward to today's class?'', he asked with a smile as he nodded to Godric.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:49 pm

Ami gave a sarcastic smile, "No not personally, I think that we could skip this lesson, it's the most boring one I have been too." Ami extended her hand "I'm Ami!"
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:09 pm

"Nice to meet you Ami." Belle took her hand and shook it, "I am Belle."

She looked to the other students and noticed some others that did not look very thrilled. "I have to say, this will not be my favorite lesson by far."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:30 pm

''Why, I do not get you. Why do you think that the class won't be brilliant? Veritaserum is a great potion and a very useful tool. I am really looking forward to the fact that I am going to make it soon.'', he added.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:48 pm

Ami shook her head, "Nor mine." She turned to look around the class again, her eyes feel upon two people, one was a blond boy, that Ami thought was cute, and the other was Mari, she smiled to Mari and waved slightly. She hadn't seen her come in the first time she looked around.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:11 am

Jennifer hated having to come to these classes, she already knew everything that she needed to know, but to get the inharatence that her parents are leaving her she would have to finish school. So she walked into the class not caring if she was late, sat down in the back alone. Hoping to keep it that way, then looked up at the bored and saw that they were learning about the truth serium. Jennifer never made it before but she defenitly knew about it. So she listened up to hear what it was made of.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:22 am

Godric looked at his friend Mariana. I will take that as a Compliment then M'lady. He smiled. He liked Mariana she was a good person. His thick German accent was adding to his old way of speaking.

As he over heard another boy speaking fondly of the Truth potion he frowned. He looked over and said in a dark tone, If you have ever had it used aginst you, then you'll be more prone to avoid it turst me. And the way your talking makes you sound like a florishing dog of the Ministry. His german accent made his voice sound even harsher then he had intended. He thought back to the countless times his insturcters at Durmstrang had used the vile concotion. He returned to his book writing down the detials of the potion.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top