Ferinand Farm - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ferinand Farm - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ferinand Farm

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ferinand Farm - Page 11 Empty Re: Ferinand Farm

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:35 pm

"Yes but your working for me and i don't want you to do anything dangerous." Calista said looking at him. "I don't care if it's hunting wolves or trying to tame a wild horse, i don't want anything bad to happen to you." She hugged her knees looking down at the ground. She didn't want him to know that she had become close to him in the short time he had been working for her. She considered him family, and the one thing about being a Ferinand was you took care of your family no matter the cost.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:51 pm

Gar smiled and mock saluted.
"You got it Batman!" he said in his best retarded-Robin impression. "Alright, we got work to do, right?"
He wrapped an arm around her.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:57 am

"Yes we do have work to do but it can wait until after you've done your magic tricks." Calista said smiling at him. She stood up holding out a hand to help him up as well.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:10 pm

Garulia smiled broadly.
"You got it!" he said, running behind the barn to conjure props. A staff, a couple of swords, and a large pie.
"Kids! Follow me to the outskirts of the woods!" he shouted, leading them off and setting up.
"What's happening?" one girl asked.
"Isn't it obvious? I'm giving you guys a free show!"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:02 am

Calista smiled as she followed after them with the parents next to her.
"What is he gonna show them?" One of the parents asked her.
"I have no idea. He came up with this but he didn't tell me what he was gonna show them." Calista said truthfully.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:23 pm

Before he had ran around, Garulia had used simple magic to coat the end of his staff with oil and putting flint in his teeth so it would make a spark.
Running up a tree, staff in hand, he did a flip backwards, hit his teeth together and blew hard, sending the huge amount of flame down and giving him a boost. "Yeah!" he shouted gleefully, to gasps from the crowd.
As he landed, using a smaller burst of flame to slow his fall, he through one sword in the air, holding another and through a single egg after it, then blew up a huge burst of flame. Suddenly a bowl was in his hand, and he caught the egg omlette which he had just created, catching the sword with the other.
He bowed deeply to huge cheers from his crowd. What was so amazing, though, was the only magic he used was getting the props-the rest had been all him. But he had had a lot of practice.
Eating the omlette, he through his props to the side.
"That's all for today! I didn't have much time to prepare, it's longer during a normal show."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:29 am

Calista clapped along with all the other parents, She was proud of Garulia and the show he put on for them. As they left the farm Calista said, "That was amazing Garulia. Very impressive, you performed very good. You head into the house to relax i'm gonna get the saddles off the horses and i'll meet you in there." Calista said
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:54 pm

Gar shrugged, ruffling one kids hair as he headed into the house with his props and as son as he made it into the living room he made them disappear, then sat on the couch and put his hands behind his head.
Fantastic show, he thought happily. One of the best yet.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:16 pm

Calista removed the horses saddles then checked on Spirit. He looked up as soon as he heard her coming and neighed softly. "Hey there handsome." Calista said walking into the stall. She pet his coat kissing his neck softly. "Your healing fast Spirit. You'll be able to walk in a few days." She said then she kissed his neck again then walked out closing the stall behind her. She walked into the house and washed her hands so she could start making dinner.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Garulia smiled at her when she walked in and decided to wash his hands after she was done.
After he dried them, he sat back down and asked "have you checked on Spirit today?"
He looked at her, worried about the horse that had been attacked by the wolves-that he had wiped out. Licking his lips he asked another question," what are you cooking tonight?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top