Andrian Jay Potter's Hut (HOME) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrian Jay Potter's Hut (HOME) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrian Jay Potter's Hut (HOME)

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrian Jay Potter's Hut (HOME) - Page 3 Empty Re: Andrian Jay Potter's Hut (HOME)

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:58 am

Andrian walked back to his house, picked up the locket. Open up the locket and looked at the picture for a bit, then put it into his pocket. He looked at Jake who was still playing with his toys. Part of him wanted to go after her and part of him told him to stay and look after Jake. "Ah screw it," he muttered placing a charm over the house and told Fronzie to stay. Fronzie responded in a nod and a whisper then walked over to Jake's bed and laid down. Then, Andrian got up, placed a few more charm then started to find Sophia. A few minute later... Andrian found her sitting crying at the Entrance Hall while the rain poured heavily on top of her making her wet. "Sophia, Oh my god. You look cold," he said rushing to put his arm around her.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Andrian Jay Potter's Hut (HOME) - Page 3 Empty Re: Andrian Jay Potter's Hut (HOME)

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:13 am

"Not really, I'm a vampire remember I can't feel this!"said Sophia calmly as she looked at the rain. "Plus I like being stuck in the rain, it calm me."said Sophia as she probably looked really bad right now but could honestly care less. As she kept looking at the rain she sang a song she wrote a long time ago about the rain.

"When the rain falls down, it's just heaven crying
When the rain pur down, I hope it will cure all your pain!
But now intil then it's ok to crying in pouring rain!"
Sophia sang softly to herself a she jumped alittle as thunder struck. "Why did you come after me Andrian?"Sophia asked softly as the rain poured heavily on her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:16 am

New Day:Andrian was slumped over the toilet seat, he was drunk last night and felt like nothing but really hung over, his face was covered with sweat as he started puking violently into the dirty, smelly toilet. Andrian had been really stressed out lately because of his lack of sleep which was caused by all the nightmare that he been having about seeing his parent again, standing in front of him -- it felt so lifelike as if they were real that everything that he'd been through been nothing but a horrible, horrible nightmare. That wasn't only the reason he had been all stressed out about Sophia, about Belle; being stuck in a love triangle. He was afraid to deal with the problem because he was scared of hurting them. Andrian sighed and groaned it was painful - unbelievably painful. It felt like a combination of burning and as if something was holding his stomach up or something had blocked the tube that leaded out of the stomach because lately he had not been able to eat because every time he looked at the food he'd feel like he was bloated, probably because of all the consumption of beer he had been drinking. It was morning now with it soft, gentle light shining through his window, it was all too much for Andrian he felt like it was the end of the world
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:18 am

((My account is broken or somehting))
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:54 am

Seeing how it was Saturday and Sophia was done with all her homework she decided to go see Andrian as a friend. As she got up from the couch she walked out of the Gryffindor Common room towards the Entrance Hall. After a few minute she made it towards the Entrance Hall doors and pushed them open as the cool Fall air hit her face. As she put her Gryffindor scarf around her neck more she kept walking intil he reached Andrian's door and knocked. "Andrian it's me Sophia, may I please come in?"Sophia asked in her soft sweet velvet voice.

((Broken, how's that?))
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:37 am

Andrian continued to groan, man. It was horrible, the most horrible pain ever though he did deserve it. To his dismay he heard a knock on the door; even though the door was already open widely, he felt too sore to get up on his feet and wanted whoever at the door to come in; but then he only knew that they didn't want to come in without permission. Andrian wanted to shout out but as soon as he open his mouth, let out a voice he suddenly puked into the toilet again and when he was done he, slumped by the toilet and panted. Come on, in, he thought; Andrian felt like he had lost his voice as if his voice box was pulled out.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:15 am

Sophia came had a feeling Andrian wasn't feeling very well so she decided to come in his house. As she walked through the door she gasped at what he seen before her, it was Andrian as she never seen him before. "Oh my gosh Andrian are you ok?"Sophia asked as she rushed over toward him as a best friend she had been for years. "I just came by to tell you, if you love Belle I'm happy for you it's time for us to move on anyway and I'm sorry I hurt you."said Sophia softly. A she reached into her Gryffindor robe she gave him a hangover potion. "Here you might need this, I'm sorry to say this but you look horrible."said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:10 am

Andrian could tell someone had walked in by the footstep that he heard as they walked to his bathroom; each footstep grew louder and louder. Then to his dismay he heard a familiar voice filling up the room -- Sophia's voice. Thank god, she's here, he thought. He knew he could always trust her to be here for him no matter how bad things were between them, that was one thing he loved and missed about her; Andrian wanted to call out for her but he couldn't find the strenght to do it so instead he laid down, helplessly onto the cold, hard floor of his bathroom. As she walked him he saw the expression on her face as she reached into her robe and gave him an hangover potion. "T-t-thanks," he smiled at her though his voice was voiceless as he held onto the potion shakily in his hand trying to steady it as he tried to poured it into his mouth. It was a lot of strength and he didn't have that much to lift up a vial of water so he decided to give up and dropped his hand that had the vial down onto the ground, moaning and groaning.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:41 am

"Your welcome Andrian, I'm here for you, you know that right?"Sophia asked him as she gave him a soft warm smile. As she seen Andrian moaning and groaning she rush over towards his side and took the vial and held it in her hand. "Andrian open up and I'll pour it into your mouth."said Sophia calmly. Even though she wasn't with him, he was still her best friend and she wanted to help him get better it killed her seeing him like this. "Ok Andrian open your mouth please, that way this will make you feel better I promise it will."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:06 am

Andrian gave her a faint smile as she spoke and said that he was welcome, that she was there for him. He still couldn't move a muscle they felt like something, something heavy was pulling it down as he watched her took the vial and held it in her hand. Okay, he thought then opened his mouth, slowly and weakly then as soon as he opened his mouth he felt cold, raspberry flavoured liquid go down his throat and by the next few minute he started to feel less hungover though he was still panting, slowly until it ended. "Thanks, Sophia," he breathed, his chest going up and down as if he couldn't breath properly as if he was trying to catch his breath.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top