Andrian Jay Potter's Hut (HOME) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrian Jay Potter's Hut (HOME) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrian Jay Potter's Hut (HOME)

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrian Jay Potter's Hut (HOME) - Page 2 Empty Re: Andrian Jay Potter's Hut (HOME)

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:36 am

Andrian heard her say Fun, what fun? I hardly ever have fun that much it's mainly homework and Head Girls duties. Andrian chuckled and sipped his drink of coffee. "Sometime I think that the teachers are using you," he told her and laughed softly. His voice soft and velvet. He noticed the look on her face, she looked as if she wasn't herself anymore. He could tell that she was stressed out and he could see those soft, faint but warm smile on her face. "Are you okay," he asked putting away his coffee and took her hand, looking deeply into her eyes.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Andrian Jay Potter's Hut (HOME) - Page 2 Empty Re: Andrian Jay Potter's Hut (HOME)

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:45 am

Sophia looked at Andrian and shook her head. "Andrian I'm fine, don't worry."said Sophia giving him a soft warm faint smile and looked back out the window. Sophia wasn't herelf there's was time she felt like she literally wanted to kill herself or just run away from the world. As she took a sip of her coffee she remanined looking out the window with interest and not looking at him.A she hummed a song she wrote to herself she set down her cofee and kept looking out the window peacefully.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:51 am

Andrian looked at her, watched her look out the window with interest not bothering to look at him. She was in pain, anger and worse of all she felt like killing herself. He continued to stare at her; but not in an uncomfortable way. "Sophia. If there something bothering you. Please tell me," he said in a sweet but serious voice. He didn't like seeing her in pain, angers and feeling as if she should just kill herself. How does he know this? is because he was really good at reading people expression. Especially hers, they were easy.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:03 am

"I told you, nothing bothering me so quit asking me!"said Sophia calmly. "Yo know, it's getting rather late and I have Head Girl duties tonight!"said Sophia grabbing her cloak and putting it around her. "Oh before I go, you might want this back I sure don't need it anymore."said Sophia as she took off her locket and handed it to him. It was the locket he gave her on her birthday with the both of them hugging under the willow by the lake that said 'Andrian and Sophia two hearts tied into one and the out side said I love you'. "Bye Andrian, and please leave me alone."said Sophia softly before she opened the door and walked out.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:12 am

Andrian heart pounded against his chest. He saw her grabbed her cloak, put it around her. Took off her locket and gave it to him. Oh before I go, you might want this back I sure don't need it anymore. Andrian stared at the locket in his hand, it was the same one he wore right now, it was a picture of him and Sophia and on the out side it said 'I love you.' Bye Andrian, and please leave me alone she said and started walking out and slamming the door behind him. He felt a hot prickle sensation on the bottom of his eyes as water ran down his chiseled face, like water knives, like rain from his eyes. He dropped the locket and breathed heavily. Everything around him seemed to have slowed down, he looked at the door and watched her as she left. Then grabbed his jacket and chased after her then as he got to her, he grabbed her arm and pulled around. "Sophia, I'm so sorry," he cried. 
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:21 am

"Andrian, please just me alone ok?"Sophia cried breaking away from him but it wa no use for he was to stong. "There's nothing to be sorry about ok? So don't say sorry."said ophia softly looking away from him. "Andrian please let me go, I have homework to do!"said Sophia lying. Sophia knew Andrian wouldn't buy that for she had already finished all her homework. As she cried she tried getting away from him but it was no use even with her being a vampire she couldn't get away from him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:46 am

"You are obviously, upset about something," said Andrian dropping his arm before he could hurt her. Water falling down his eyes like water knives and rain from his eye. He wasn't falling for her trick because he knew they were finish for he was there when he helped her with her homework. "And i know it about me, please let just talk it out," he asked, softly and pleaded. His voice breaking, it hurt so much that way she was acting, she was hurting him. "Please," he begged. "Sophia," he said pausing for a bit. "I know I've been a jerk lately. But please let me make it up to you, i will do anything for you. Please, is there anything i can do or say that will make you feel better."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:00 am

Sophia nodded. "Yes there's something you could do for me, and that's leave me alone!"said Sophia crying hard. "Andrian, you can't be doing this I heard your with someone so please just leave me alone and let me live my life!"said Sophia angrily as tear fell down her cheeks. "I got to go, goodbye Andrian."said Sophia crying running back to the Gryffindor Common Room. As the wind rustled through her she ran back to the common room at top vampire speed hoping Andrian didn't go after her. Sophiaknew Andrian would catch up with her if he did come after her, but she really hoped he didn't for it was hard being around him pretending to be happy around him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:33 am

Andrian wanted to say something but each time she interrupted him with either saying 'Yes there's something you could do for me, and thats leave me alone!' OR Andrian, you can't be doing this I heard your with somebody so please just leave me alone and let me live my life And then angrily shouted and cried, running away from him. I got to go, goodbye Andrian. He stood there frozen at his spot, she vanish into thin air and he didn't know where she headed off to. Normally he would've continued to find her yet he knew he couldn't just go after her. He couldn't leave Jake behind like that so he looked down at the ground for a while, staring at the place Sophia stood crying. He sighed, his eyes still raining tears, then he dropped to the ground and started crying.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:51 am

Sophia stopped running when she reached the doors of the Entrance Hall and just sat on the steps and cried. As she seen it was starting to rain she walked out to the ground to one of her favorite bench wa to read and cried. Not like anyone noticedshe was crying becaue of the rain falling down on her face. Sophia was getting soaking wet but she didn't care it helped her wash away the pain. As she at on the bench she knew she wasn't far from Andrian's place and he could find her easily now but she didn't care. A the rain made her soak from head to toe she just sat there as her hair plastered to her head.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top