Basic Lesson 2nd - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Basic Lesson 2nd - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Basic Lesson 2nd

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Basic Lesson 2nd - Page 5 Empty Re: Basic Lesson 2nd

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:10 pm

Abbey felt the tickling sensation of the spell hit her like a wave crashing to shore. First, it was a few muffled giggles, but then Abbey was laughing hysterically! She clutched at a stitch in her side, a searing pain shooting through because of the affects of the spell. Abbey wished she could stop laughing so she could catch her breath! But because she was laughing so hard, she could not tell Professor Delacour to make it stop. Abbey felt tiny tears trickle down her face as the laughing got even harder.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:17 pm

Gabrielle murmemred the contra-spell under her breath as she saw it was enough. "It may seem silly to you,but this spell can get you out of a nasty situation if you use it properly." she added going towards Abbey to help her stand up.She grabbed her under her shoulders and waited untill she was sure Abbey could stand.

[[OOC:I assume you were laughing so much and fell on the floor even if you didn't write.]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:47 pm

((Fine with me! Smile ))

Abbey stood up on her feet, gasping for breath. "Thank you." Abbey said, as Professor Delacour helped her to her feet. Abbey sat back down at her desk, and rubbed her sides. They hurt from the affects of the spell.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:21 am

KC rushed into the classroom. She couldn't believe she was late for her very first class at Hogwarts, the one she had been looking forward to the most. KC watched as the Professor cast a laughing charm on a student, slightly amused by the comical results. KC waited for the Professor to finish her demonstration before speaking.

"Sorry I'm late Professor but I'm new, and I got lost," KC smiled nervously before taking a seat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:15 am

Gabrielle saw the new student walking inside. "Why good morning and what would your name be?" she asked politely not taking her note book for the 1st time.It rang for the end of class. "We'll practise this spell on next class and there's no homework this time.." she said dismissing students while she was looking at the new one waiting for his name.

[[OOC:I had to end the class]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top