Pass the Butterbeer (Open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Pass the Butterbeer (Open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Pass the Butterbeer (Open)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pass the Butterbeer (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pass the Butterbeer (Open)

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:26 pm

Calista looked over at her and smiled softly, "Uh sure. I would like that." She said taking her butterbeer and walking over to the table and sitting down. She crossed her legs at her ankles and said, "Thank you for inviting me to join you." She didn't know what else to say as she sat there wondering why he would invite her to join them. She took off her jacket because she was getting warmer, she was wearing a long sleeved blue blouse with a pair of light blue skinny jeans. On her feet were a pair of black boots, that came up halfway on her calf. 'Hm looks like the other girls are from the school, but is he one of their teachers?' she thought to herself softly.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Elv smiled to her. "The more the merier... That's what he said..." she said and gave her the seat. Elv sat back on her seat and took a sip of her butterbeer. "So... Anyone have something interestiong to do??" she asked for she was bored.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:39 pm

Neve was lost in her thoughts when she realised Elv was talking to her. 'What? Oh, Yes I'm in Gryffindor. Actually, now that you mention it, I've seen you in the common room too,' she smiled back at Elv and then watched her curiously as she went up to the woman and asked her to join them. When they both came back she smiled at both of them and said 'I'm not sure any of us have been properly introduced. I'm Neve, and I'm a sixth year Gryffindor.' She looked around the table expectantly and waited for everyone to reply. Now that she knew (well, assumed) everyone was nice enough, she didn't feel shy and nsure of herself anymore. And she really did like meeting new people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Warton Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:47 pm

Mordecai sat back and watched it all unfold. He nodded his head in greeting when Calista joined the round table and once the girls began to chat amongst themselves he motioned for Madam Rosemerta over to the table.

"What can I get you loves?" She asked as her heels clicked against the scrubbed wooden floor. She gave Mordecai a sly smile, one that her returned in favour.

"Oh, I'd say a round of Butterbeers if y'please. And how about some of that remarkable Irish stew I've heard so much about. Is it everything they say it is?" He asked as he arched an eyebrow and regarded Rosemerta with a twinkle in his grey-blue eyes.

"Well, you're just going to have to see for yourself then aren't you?" Rosemerta smirked before she swept away leaving a trail of jasmine perfume behind. Mordecai watched her go and admired the view.

"Ahem." He quickly cleared his throat and brought his attention back to the table. "Well, aren't we a surprising bunch. Pleasure to meet you Miss Neve. And who might you be?" He asked the woman sitting across from him.
Mordecai Warton
Mordecai Warton

Number of posts : 129
Special Abilities : Leglimens, Seer, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:50 pm

Elv poked her head. "Oh yeah... How can I be so stupid..." she laughed nervously. "My name is Elvaleryn Weasley, as you probably know, Professor... Third year, Gryffindor..." she introduced herself to the people. Elv looked at them, they seem nice. She is shy, yes. Abbey and Chris have changed her... Thanks to them now she could easily making friends. And she likes it though... Better then being alone all the times. She looked at the lady that she invited, waiting for her to introduced her name.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:53 pm

Calista looked up at him blushing slightly, "My name's Calista." she said softly. She didn't know why she was blushing but something about him made her blush. 'Great now he's gonna laugh because I'm blushing great. Nice Calista make yourself the shy girl who blushes...' she thought as it trailed off. Calista shifted slightly in her seat her eyes on the table again not wanting to look up but at the same time wanting to. She was very shy around people and there was nothing she could do about that no matter how hard she tried to not be.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:27 pm

Neve nodded as each of the two introduced themselves. 'And you, professor, what's your name?' she asked. She was getting warmer now, being close to the fire really did help and sitting with these people wasn't as bad as she thought. It would be cool if she got some more friends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Warton Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:39 pm

"Wha? Oh. I'm no professor. I was always better on a broomstick than I was with a quill." He chuckled as he scratched his stubbled chin and grinned. "Mordecai Warton, that's the short of it anyways. I guess I go by Coach now rather than "Morty Drover"."

Morty Drover being the nickname he had that was associated with his rank in the international Quidditch circuit. His manager had thought it better to stick with something simple and catchy, something that people could easily remember rather than use his real name. Too many syllables seemed to make people's heads hurt.

"So what's the lively end of this place anyways? I'm a bit tired of chasing hippogriffs off my pitch and I could sure do with a spot of nightlife." He said, unable to keep the rolling accent out of his voice. He tried to minimize the Kiwi accent as much as possible in Britain. He wasn't as well like here as he was back home and after the accident, well, it was better if he just kept a low profile for a while.

Madame Rosemerta chose that moment to bring over their orders and plunked for a foaming mug of Butterbeer before each of them before she placed a large bowl of hot stew down in front of Mordecai, followed by a crusty loaf of bread.

"An' I don't want to see a single piece left." She said to Mordecai and whisked away before he could get a word in edgewise. Interesting woman that Rosemerta.

"Well you lot, I don't know how you Brits do it here but where I come from we share everything when we have ourselves a sit down. Dig in and don't be shy. Life's to short to waste it waiting in the wings." He said as he pushed the bowl of stew in the center along with the bread. He tore of a chunk of bread, dipped it into the bowl and closed his eyes for a moment while he chewed.

That was some stew.
Mordecai Warton
Mordecai Warton

Number of posts : 129
Special Abilities : Leglimens, Seer, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:48 pm

Neve listened to Mordecai with an interested expression on her face. She noted his accent. 'Are you Australian, Coach Warton?' she asked, he didn't look native anyway. She would have 'seen' that if she had kept her mind open to her gift. No. Don't even go there, she berated herself. She shouldn't be thinking about that now. Instead, she reached for a butterbeer. It wasn't strawberries, but oh well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Elv is the youngest member there, so when Madame Rosmerta came and brought them some food, she happily took that after Coach Warton said so. She listened to what other said but just sat there listening. She doen't want to bother anyone conversation though...
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top